Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trumps Lawyer Just Admitted To Campaign Collusion With Russians.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
    OMG, someone arrest Trump immediately.

Here's a question. How come AFAIK not one reporter has asked Trump about Q or if it is real?

Another question. If Q is real, why doesn't Q not come out publicly?
    I'm not saying arrest Trump. I'm saying if Q is really against pedophilia then one of their targets would be Trump himself. Right or wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
      Good grief

Not only does Mueller have a grand jury appointed to hear his indictments but none are related to the Democrats as it’s a matter of public record AND outside Mueller’s scope anyway

Stop listening to conspiracy theories as 99.9999999% are bs
      99.9999999% of conspiracy theories are bs except Trump being Putin's puppet, Russia somehow hacking the election and election results and Trump isn't a billionaire and is broke.
      Last edited by Xoo; 01-17-2019, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        I'm not saying arrest Trump. I'm saying if Q is really against pedophilia then one of their targets would be Trump himself. Right or wrong?
        I never heard of Trump traveling to that Epstein guy's island, but we know Bill Clinton did.

Why'd you bring this non sequitur up, and then you failed to cite Bill Clinton, but cited only Trump?

Oh that's right, your team loyalty rears its ugly head, yet again.

Comment

There's a serious difference between raping a child and telling a 14 year old girl he'd like to date her when she is legal. How many idiots were following the whole "Can't wait until the Olsen twins are legal"?

Edit: AFAIK, Trump went to the Jewish "pedo entrapment island" but he didn't do anything there if only because he knew what was up.

Furthermore, the whole Q thing started with the military, Trump was basically recruited and working for them. Perhaps Trump is compromised but being offered a deal for clemency / leniency.

Or maybe Trump is working for the Deep State and Q is some sort of Deep State psyop or honey pot.
          Last edited by Xoo; 01-17-2019, 08:34 AM.

Comment

There's a serious difference between raping a child and telling a 14 year old girl he'd like to date her when she is legal.
            Not to a political superfan.

Comment

There's a serious difference between raping a child and telling a 14 year old girl he'd like to date her when she is legal. How many idiots were following the whole "Can't wait until the Olsen twins are legal"?
              But that's exactly what Q does. They take existing comments and spin them into "this person in a pedo" They don't have any evidence of any of the people they of being a pedophile, of being a pedophile. They'll take a statement of someone ordering a pizza as evidence of pedophelia but ignore Trump's direct statements wanting to have sex with his daughter and his connections to Epstein.

Are they saying it takes one to catch one?

And whatever happened to "trust Sessions"?

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Not to a political superfan.
                What is your opinion on Q?

Comment

But that's exactly what Q does. They take existing comments and spin them into "this person in a pedo" They don't have any evidence of any of the people they of being a pedophile, of being a pedophile.
                  They might have evidence, I don't know if it is public. I'll let you know if I come across any. It's not that I doubt there's plenty of pedos in high government, it's that I doubt anything will be done about it. I guess the reported big increase in the arrest of low level pedos is a good sign.

Huge increase in human trafficking arrests under Trump

https://247sports.com/college/north-...fice-71954882/

They'll take a statement of someone ordering a pizza as evidence of pedophelia
                  Even the FBI knows that a code word for pedos. I'm not too much into who is pedo and who isn't. I'm pretty sure there's plenty in high government. Former House Speaker Denny Hasert being one of them.

but ignore Trump's direct statements wanting to have sex with his daughter and his connections to Epstein.
                  Not exactly illegal. I assume most guys look at good looking teenagers and think "jeez I'd like to bang her when she's legal" Usually not their own daughter though (I hope).

Are they saying it takes one to catch one?
                  You might be right. Maybe Trump is a low level pedo who is being offered a deal for helping take down all of them.

And whatever happened to "trust Sessions"?
                  I don't really trust or distrust Sessions because I don't know what he actually did, didn't do and the reason why he retired.

Trust me. I don't believe Q is "real" or expect Hillary and company to ever be arrested for anything even though it is so obvious Hillary is a crook I'm not even going to waste my time arguing it. I will flip if that actually happens (just out of happiness instead of anger). Of course that could lead to civil war and basically "the end" so I will be freaked out for sure if that happens.
                  Last edited by Xoo; 01-17-2019, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Come on dude. You look utterly ******ed posting this. Trump agreed to settle three lawsuits filed against his real estate school that argued the program featured false advertisements and empty promises for $25 million.

You can't suggest he just sold his name and had no involvement when the lawsuits he settled were filed against him by the NY AG.

Otherwise they'd have been filed against someone else.
                    The AG sued Trump University, not Trump himself. I doubt very much that Trump had any knowledge of the situation.

Comment

But that's exactly what Q does. They take existing comments and spin them.....
                      Oh the irony......

Comment

Working...
                      X