Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Did You Score The 12th Round? (Pivotal)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Did You Score The 12th Round? (Pivotal)

LMAO @ fools saying all GGG landed were weak jabs. Look at all those uppercuts and power jabs that had Canelo's bopping like a chickenhead.

Canelo literally went from fighting a Malik Scott style to a Mike Tyson style.

Idiots are going to tell me the Malik Scott style is more energy taxing. ****en LMAO

Comment

dunno i was pretty ****ed up and it was 5 am but i do remember looking at the live odds going into the final round and the bookies had golovkin as a 1/12 favorite, so they thought Canelo needed a knockout.

Comment

Canelo came on strong in the last minute but GGG landed the better punches in the first two.

Very tough call but probably Canelo for that last minute and his constant pressure.

What a fantastic final round though!

Comment

One judge scored it for GGG the other 2 for Canelo. And i think that reflects well enough.
          GGG was winning that round, but then canelo came back and finish the show well.

It was a decisive round in any case. GGG put his foot off the gas.

Comment

GGG hit him with like 5 beautiful uppercuts. Canelo's bodyshots all hit elbows.

Comment

I thought Canelo won the round which got him a draw on my card.

Comment

Gave it Canelo.

Anyone's round though.

Comment

I had it as a pure swing round with golovkin having the better of the aggression but Canelo doing well on the counter . I felt golovkin really could have done more in the last 30/40 seconds.. he just seemed to stand staring in the pocket and didn't let much go.

I was pretty f'd up by that point but Id have had a draw if golovkin won the round

Comment

I scored it for Golovkin

Seemed like he landed the harder shots and he ended the round very well

Comment

Working...
                    X