Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

increase muscle mass without lifting It's posible ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• increase muscle mass without lifting It's posible ?

Hi I have 18 years I measure 5'9 and weight 122 pounds I started training boxing one months ago and want to burn some fat that I have and increase 13 pounds to reach 135 and fight in this category and want to know if it is possible to reach that goal exercising but just body weight exercise and increase the size of my arms chest and back and get abs ... or what do you recommend me ? : El boxeo:

5'9 122..... if u were serious about boxing, ud rekt the shop at bantamweight

Comment

Originally posted by nivek535 View Post
      yes i am 122 my goal is 135 lb

Comment

just fight at 118. UD REKT THE SHOP
        are u boxing for boxing or boxing for fitness?
        ull have it so easy at 118. just keep boxing and let ur weight gain take its natural course

Comment

Why do people post threads proposing the most difficult training paths possible? You know your goal, why not take the simplest way there? Something wrong with weights? If you're fat at 122 either plan to lean down to 115 or start bulking up to 150, then carefully cut the fat, which will leave you around 135 if you don't kill your muscle in the cutting process. You can try slowly adding muscle and burning fat at the same time but you're looking at possibly a couple years work to get there.

Comment

Funnily enough op I'm 5'9 and used to weigh 123 now I weigh like 128/129. Not sure whether to move up 3 pounds and go the whole 60kg or just lean down to 56kg. At my height I could have a ball at bantammweight but I don't know if I'll be weakened by it

Comment

Originally posted by Luisboy11 View Post
              Hi I have 18 years I measure 5'9 and weight 122 pounds I started training boxing one months ago and want to burn some fat that I have and increase 13 pounds to reach 135 and fight in this category and want to know if it is possible to reach that goal exercising but just body weight exercise and increase the size of my arms chest and back and get abs ... or what do you recommend me ? : El boxeo:
              I had the same exact problem like 6 months ago but not for boxing, just overall. Weight training to get bigger only works if you eat alot more calories than usual. You probably have a fast metabolism like myself so what you need to do is
              1. Eat multiple times a day (5+)
              2. Eat around 3500 calories at least a day if you have a fast metabolism if not then just eat 3000.
              3. A workout routine should consist of push ups, pullups, dips, and crunches not sit ups.
              4. Do the push ups and dips to failure. 3 sets or you can break them up into 6 sets of halfway failure ie if your max is 80 push ups then do 6 sets of 40 push ups.
              5. The most important part is to EAT. If you have a fast metabolism then you can get away with eating some junk food but try to get it in completely healthy which will give you more energy. I would recomend watching Kali Muscles nutrition videos.
              6. If you are doing full on boxing training then I would recomend 4000 calories. Don't worry so much about macro nutrients since you are trying to gain weight. But don't eat a **** ton of fast food. Try and eat chicken, fish, potatoes, and pasta. Get your ingredients fresh as possible unless you are poor then you will become best friends with canned foods which is what I had to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTyt8hzNu8M

Comment

Originally posted by nivek535 View Post
                This guy is right.

Being 5'9 at 122? That is a fcuking blessing.

Comment

Working...
                X