Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brook Spence in jeopardy because Spence is refusing VADA!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    bruh, his titts is sagging. wtf do you expect to see on spence? a set of double d's? his body will never allow him to have double d's even if he's juicing to the max, he doesnt have much fat so your not gonna see huge sagging breast. but for a guy his size, his nipple/breast sure aint right..
    There's pictures of him as a teen and at the Olympics and his nipples don't look any smaller back then.

How can it be gyno if he's always had large nipples??

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
      Damn, i bet deathofaclown has dreamed about sucking on those juicy *******.
      They repulse me to be honest.

Made me throw away my ripe grapes.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
        Look familiar?

LooooL

Mate come on, Spence doesn't look anything like that.

Comment

Kell will f u that b itch

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
            LooooL

Mate come on, Spence doesn't look anything like that.
            The growth on his left pec is literally the exact same as what Spence has.

Comment

The growth on his left pec is literally the exact same as what Spence has.
              If by literally exactly you mean not at all then yeah sure. I think you need to go look at pictures of Spence, your imagination is running wild or you're trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                It's funny how Spence's "nipples"automatically means he's juicing but Brook's "Mr Olympia" type physique doesn't send any red flags.
                one has happily signed up for testing, the other hasn't as of yet...

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                  Guys the fight is happening. Remember how yawl jumped the gun when Thurman had a car accident? Said the fight wouldn't happen and Keith be ducking Porter?

Remember how many of you claimed that Garcia was ducking Thurman and the fight wouldn't happen?

Remember how many of yawl cried and said Jacobs would duck GGG and that the fight wouldn't happen?

Remember how many of yawl cried foul and said Jermall Charlo would never fight Jrock and would vacate his belt before fighting Jrock?

In other words, you biitches do this **** all the time and time and again yawll never learn! so STFU and wait for June 3 like everyone else!
                  Lmfao and this.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                    If by literally exactly you mean not at all then yeah sure. I think you need to go look at pictures of Spence, your imagination is running wild or you're trolling.
                    I'm not even sure if you're being serious tbh. The gyno in his right pec is obviously worse, but the left is exactly what Spence has.

Comment

I'm not even sure if you're being serious tbh. The gyno in his right pec is obviously worse, but the left is exactly what Spence has.

lol Boy, all you have is a bunch of complete conjecture. Come back when you actually have some real evidence.

Comment

Working...
                      X