Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brook Spence in jeopardy because Spence is refusing VADA!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    A Pactrash fan knows all too well about that.
    #hurtfeelings

spencer tryna cycle out them peds....

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
      Whats the reason for Spence for not signing NOW? Can anybody tell me?
      cycling out them peds yo....

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        if it wasnt in the contract then no he has no obligation, whats so hard to understand about that?

i would say the same for any other fighter
        According to Hearn, all documents have been signed, so the thread title in itself is wrong.

What you have is a bunch of *****heads, grasping at straws, trying to hold onto that one last hope of Brook being able to wiggle out of this one.

I would say trying to discredit spence if he wins, but whether he signs up for testing or not, excuses will be a formality at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          if it wasnt in the contract then no he has no obligation, whats so hard to understand about that?

i would say the same for any other fighter
          I understand what you mean in terms of obligation but why turn it down in an era where more fighters are being caught and suspicion surrounds every successful fighter not enrolled and even some of the fighters that are enrolled (lol).

What does Spence have to lose even if it wasn't in the contract?

Comment

• 11 pages of quotable bs I'm gonna enjoy coming back to when Spence has signed the papers .... wait for it...... he only obtained yesterday !

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              cycling out them peds yo....
              Yeh eight months of inactivity away from the ring, he hasn't had time to cycle off ...... This fückin place man !

Comment

• What now? Is this fight going to be canceled or what?

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post

Spence should be forced wear something to cover them up, he could have his opponents eye out with those things.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                    Yeh eight months of inactivity away from the ring, he hasn't had time to cycle off ...... This fückin place man !
                    Looool I'd be shocked if you got a response after shooting down that theory.

Comment

• If you assume he's guilty, then why go through with all the nonsense if he's just going to get caught cheating? Why waste time and money and not just cancel it?

Comment

Working...
                      X