Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you're a boxer when...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol good thread. This might sound pretty weird, but l sometimes shadowbox in the bathroom mirror before l shower, butt naked! Haha.

Comment

You know you're a boxer when size anybody and everybody up. Sometimes l'm talking to people and l just cant stop thinking how l would go about boxing them.

Comment

before your roadwork, you shadowbox longer then when you run haha

Comment

Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
          I have a real bad habit of throwing combinations on curtains around my house, the neighbours must think i have a screw loose
          Haha i was a terrible for that a while back

Comment

when every time you come across a mirror you just start shadow boxing in front of the mirror no matter who is in the room

Comment

-You have more than one pair of boxing shoes because you don't want to catch athletes foot.
              -You leave the gym and you air out your gloves by tying them to your bag
              -You fill your gloves with either glove dogs or newspaper
              -A guy beats you in a fight and you ask your coach to setup the rematch at the next show
              -You enjoy the smell of sweaty gyms and gloves
              -Someone sees you train hard and they try to match it and you say oh yeah? Match this..
              ..and you go ham and they suddenly bring their intensity back down.
              -You laugh at some peoples advice in the training and nutrition forum because in real life shi.t don't work that way.

Comment

At least now I can show my wife I'm not the only one who does all this.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  You know you're a boxer when size anybody and everybody up. Sometimes l'm talking to people and l just cant stop thinking how l would go about boxing them.
                  LOL !!!!! i do that all the time

Comment

this is amazing. i do pretty much all of these, the footwork one through crowds is good but sometimes you have to shoulder roll through a tight gap.

the one about sizing people us is good haha, if i dont like someone i just think, i would destroy you in the ring....

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                      not even worth a comment, yet I commented.........Rockin'
                      Explain.

-----

You know you're a boxer when your blood pressure rises 20 points when someone refers to a straight right hand as a "right cross".

Comment

Working...
                      X