Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your favourite games from childhood? What are they?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post

What the fuŠk is your problem, puzzy? Why are you mad that someone likes to be active, get fresh air, and actually do something, rather than sit around and mash some damn buttons? This is a boxing website, not some damn GamerPro or sh it like that. Boxing is a real sport. An active sport. For active people. For athletes, not wannabes

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      What the fuŠk is your problem, puzzy? Why are you mad that someone likes to be active, get fresh air, and actually do something, rather than sit around and mash some damn buttons? This is a boxing website, not some damn GamerPro or sh it like that. Boxing is a real sport. An active sport. For active people. For athletes, not wannabes
      **** ******** *** **** **** dildo **** ******** ***

Comment

Football. Going outside, running around, sweating. Actually doing something
        were you around when school yards were turned into stickball/softball fields ? and tag football in the streets ?

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
          were you around when school yards were turned into stickball/softball fields ? and tag football in the streets ?
          I still have a scar on my elbow from making a diving catch in a street football game. Getting dark, last drive of the game. That catch set up our winning TD. Very bloody road rash that I couldn't get to heal right... Fond memories, lol

Comment

What I played in chronological order as a kid

Candyland
            Mousetrap
            Monopoly

Video games
            Alex Kidd lost stars
            Alex Kidd in miracle world
            Super Mario 3
            Sonic the hedgehog
            NBA jam
            Mortal kombat 1
            Mortal kombat 2
            John madden
            Zombies at my neighbors
            General chaos
            Doom
            Doom 2
            Mario 64
            Mariokart 64
            Goldeneye
            Wcw nwo world tour

That's pretty much from preschool thru teenage years..
            Played the living shyt out of sega genesis and Nintendo 64

Comment

Early Nintendo games like Metroid, Castlevannia, Super Mario Bros 2, Kid Icarus, Double Dribble, Zelda, Mike Tyson's Punchout

Sega games - Altered Beast, Buster Douglas knockout, Sonic the Hedgehog

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                Kano wins!

I wanted to be Gorro when I grew up

I wanted to be Goro when I was a kid too. I wanted four arms.

I also wanted four penises so I could jerk all four off at the same time.

Comment

I still have a scar on my elbow from making a diving catch in a street football game. Getting dark, last drive of the game. That catch set up our winning TD. Very bloody road rash that I couldn't get to heal right... Fond memories, lol
                  i cracked my kneecap in half running full throttle into a double parked car. 6 months of torture followed.

i smashed my eye brow into a tree, again, running full throttle. 30 stitched there.

broke my left wrist when i was up ended and tried to land right.

come to think of it, i wish i had stayed inside.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                    i cracked my kneecap in half running full throttle into a double parked car. 6 months of torture followed.

i smashed my eye brow into a tree, again, running full throttle. 30 stitched there.

broke my left wrist when i was up ended and tried to land right.

come to think of it, i wish i had stayed inside.
                    Ouch! Yeah it might have been a little safer, lol

Comment

Ouch! Yeah it might have been a little safer, lol
                      fun times, doe. i can also join in when friends are sharing youthful war stories.

not cool to share ''oh yeah ? any of you fools ever get cramps in your thumbs ?!?!?''

Comment

Working...
                      X