Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once and for All: Golovkin exposed as a Backtracking Phony!!! (Video Proof)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The funny thing is that Ward turned GGG down in 2012 saying a win would prove nothing to his career and the fight can happen down the road. The internet forgets nothing. Just get your facts straight before starting fanboy threads. Furthermore, Ward turned the fight down during a HBO meeting one year later - at least he never contested GGG's statement.

Comment

He looks much younger there, that was just a few years ago, his face is aging pretty fast.

And yeah, his fans know he doesn't want it with Andre Ward.

Comment

andre the nobody ward missed his chance, GGG only wants to fight the best in the world nowadays, all bout them dollas and business!

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Schmeling View Post
          The funny thing is that Ward turned GGG down in 2012 saying a win would prove nothing to his career and the fight can happen down the road. The internet forgets nothing. Just get your facts straight before starting fanboy threads. Furthermore, Ward turned the fight down during a HBO meeting one year later - at least he never contested GGG's statement.
          at that time GGG was willing to fight anyone because he wasnt rich, basically

ward knows the invitation expired but uses GGG talk to keep his own name relevant

Comment

I believe they didn't expect Ward to call his bluff. They knew he had a legal dispute that was ongoing and it was the perfect time to use his name.

Now that he signed with Roc Nation they are like "holy shi*. What have we done?"

That's why you hear different stories from different team members every day. And when Ward confronted Loeffler, he linked out and placed the blame on Abel Sanchez.

Comment

Golovkin fighting to unify the middleweight titles. Setting up a potential mega fight with either Canelo or Cotto

Ward earning 2m for fighting Paul Smith.

Yup, thats some major ducking by GGG

Comment

Originally posted by Bipolar Hero View Post
                People have this false perception that Golovkin is this great warrior who has great integrity and fears nothing. Mr. "Kazakh Thunder". Mr. "Most Feared Man in Boxing". Mr. "Bad Boy". Mr. "Stronger than Tyson". Mr. "I'll fight anyone from 154-168".

But a real man is someone who stays true to his word. What happened when a simple, quiet man from Oakland by the name of SOG Ward called Gennady's bluff and held Gennady to his word? GGG, the "most feared man in boxing", backed the FK down.

Read on to see the irrefutable proof.

First, Golovkin tells Kellerman that he would fight ANYONE FROM 154-168, including Andre Ward specifically, in the following video.

Skip to 33:00 of the video, and watch until 33:30.

Starting at 33:00 of the interview, Max Kellerman asks Golovkin:" You said that you'd fight anyone from 154-168. Who do you have in mind?"

Golovkin: "Doesn't matter who. I'm ready!"

Max Kellerman asks him AGAIN:" Would you fight ANYONE from 154-168?"

Golovkin: "Everybody, doesn't matter who. ANYONE. OF COURSE!"

Max Kellerman:" If Andre Ward beats Chad Dawson, you'd fight him?"

Golovkin:" Yes!!!!! Why not? Andre Ward is a good man, and I beat Andre Dirrel (amateurs). I'm ready now!"

Not only does Golovkin say that he would fight anyone from 154-168, he specifically says that he will fight Andre Ward.

We know what happens next. Ward destroys Dawson, becomes p4p #2, and answers Golovkin's challenge. All of a sudden, Andre Ward becomes this big bad bully/coward who is picking on little guys, when Golovkin HIMSELF issued the challenge.

What did the great fearless warrior Golovkin do once Ward called his bluff?

He backed the fk down like a PUSSIE. "Andre Ward is too much for me".

Skip to 0:39 of this video to see him pussie out.

"No. Andre Ward is too much for me. Andre is Andre. Me is me."

There is simply no way that any rational Golovkin fan can spin this. I'm not hating on Golovkin, but facts are facts. Golovkin called out Ward, and ran when Ward responded. There is no way that any of us can blame Ward for the drama that took place next. Fact: GOLOVKIN DUCKED WARD.

Conclusion: Golovkin is not this fearless, honest warrior that everyone thinks he is. The man started out as a street bully/thug on the streets of Karagandy, beating up smaller men in front of their girlfriends and intimidating random guys on the streets. He has built a reputation in boxing by knocking out absolute BUMS. Because he speaks little English, he now pretends to be a good and respectful guy, knowing that it's the only way insecure male fans in the US will like him.

His resume is a joke compared to Ward, Canelo, Floyd, or even Cotto. His best win to date is Daniel Geale, a guy who Cotto dominated and knocked out just as quick. His ethnicity/looks and fake nice guy persona are the main reasons behind his hype.

But what happened when a real man from Oakland by the name of Andre Ward stared Goliath right in the eye? The bully backed down.

It does, however, raise the question of why Golovkin called out Ward in the first place. I'll include possible theories in the poll.

Discuss.
                Let it drop mate. You should be lobbying for your hero, Mr Safety Over Glory, to back up his own words and get start getting ready for Kovalev at 175, rather than chasing a smaller man who has other fish to fry now.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  There are no Ward fans. I know this because when he was out of action, me and like one other guy were the only ones speaking up for his abilities.
                  Correct. There are no Ward fans. Roc had to give away free tickets to fill a smallish venue in his own home town for Andre's come-back fight, ffs.

Yet you seriously expect GGG to swerve two of the biggest names in boxing and leave his own division to fight this guy?

Seriously?

Comment

It's funny because the same people jumping all over GGG for saying he'd fight anyone from 154 - 168 then asking for a 164 CW for Ward are the same people who were ok with Floyd fighting Canelo at a CW of 152 after he said that he doesnt want to drain his opponents and instead fight them at their most comfortable weight so that there arent any excuses.

Anyway enough of this. Ward is a LHW now and is lining up a fight with Kovalev. If GGG gets passed Lemiuex and the winner of Cotto/Canelo then makes the move to 168 and Ward is able to come down and meet him there, then we can pick up these discussions. As it stands they are 2 weight classes apart.

GGG is headlining a ppv this Sat at the sold out MSG while Ward is fighting TBA on the undercard of Cotto/Canelo. I like Ward but he needs to build up his profile. Stay active and beat some names. Create a demand to see him fight the way GGG has. What he did 4yrs ago has no bearing on what's going on today.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                      It's funny because the same people jumping all over GGG for saying he'd fight anyone from 154 - 168 then asking for a 164 CW for Ward are the same people who were ok with Floyd fighting Canelo at a CW of 152 after he said that he doesnt want to drain his opponents and instead fight them at their most comfortable weight so that there arent any excuses.

Anyway enough of this. Ward is a LHW now and is lining up a fight with Kovalev. If GGG gets passed Lemiuex and the winner of Cotto/Canelo then makes the move to 168 and Ward is able to come down and meet him there, then we can pick up these discussions. As it stands they are 2 weight classes apart.

GGG is headlining a ppv this Sat at the sold out MSG while Ward is fighting TBA on the undercard of Cotto/Canelo. I like Ward but he needs to build up his profile. Stay active and beat some names. Create a demand to see him fight the way GGG has. What he did 4yrs ago has no bearing on what's going on today.
                      Overthinking this bro. First off, Canelo offered the catchweight way before negotiations even started so if anyone would be backtracking it would be him.

Secondly, it's not about whether or not GGG should unify, what weight Ward is at now or who is ducking who. It's about saying out of his own mouth that he is ready for anyone from 154-168 and then backtracking on it. Ward called their bluff and that's the end of it.

Now they can go their separate ways and do what they do.

Comment

Working...
                      X