Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So realistically -- what's McGregor's game plan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So realistically -- what's McGregor's game plan?

And how bad is this dude going to potentially look? He barely registers at an amateur boxing level, and if you go by some of the dude's shadow boxing clips that have surfaced -- jeezus, man. It's possible that he's not even at an amateur level for f**k's sake. Going up against the best boxer of this generation, and very arguably, the most prolific defensive boxer in the entire history of the sport.

Only thing that McGregor has advantage wise is age. How old is Floyd now? 41?

So what's this guy's game plan? Just disregard defense entirely and attempt to walk Floyd down and just throw as many hail mary bombs as he can and hope he hits the lottery? I mean obviously if he tried to box him, lmao, it might very well be the most embarrassing display of "boxing" that we've ever seen at this level of the sport.

If you're in McGregor's corner how are you approaching this?

I would say dirty boxing. Grapple and wrestle with Floyd trying to land some shots inside then maybe catch Floyd a bit later on as he gets tired of the physical nature of the fight. Kind of like the first Maidana fight but even dirtier and grimier, because Connor is no where near as skilled and tricky as Maidana.

That is a slim chance but assuming he tries to win that has to be it.

Comment

It just hit me that if he somehow wins he'll start calling himself one of the greatest boxers of all time, lol.

But most McGregor fans think Floyd is fraud/coward/runner so I guess he shouldn't get any credit for the win

Comment

He'll feint and try to land something. After getting frustrated, he'll pull a Victor Ortiz and blatantly foul. I think he'd rather get DQ'd than dismantled by Mayweather. Then he'll say something stupid like, "look, I told you he couldn't defend a take down".

Comment

What's McGreggors plan??

Too make as much fckn money as he can!! That's it!

Comment

Counter hug mayweather

Clinch vs clinch.

Comment

Oh and how f**king delusional are people. On my facebook feed a bunch of my dumb ass friends (and friends of them) were on there yesterday talking about how geeked they are for this ****. I replied that McGregor has about as much chance of winning this **** as I do winning the powerball. Them fools got mad

F**king dip****s be like, "You don't know what you're talking about, Conor gonna KO Floyd!! Watch!!"

And then I be like

These are the same fools that the makers of this fight are counting on all across the country (and the globe for that matter) for this scam, lol.
              Last edited by Mike D; 05-25-2017, 11:28 PM.

Comment

take may into deep waters and gas him

Comment

Well hes got a really long reach and packs a punch. Hes also very unorthodox and has great timing and comes from a boxing background. Now hes not an elite boxer at all but can box a little but and incorporates it really well into his MMA game. Hes probably just going to come in how he usually comes in and see how he can do, probably wont do well at all though.

Comment

Get KO'd collect a big pay check.

Comment

Working...
                    X