No announcement yet.

If Golvkin wins poster of the year it will prove NSB was taken over by trolls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    It is actually good the way this is working out. Golovkin is trying so hard now because of the poll his schtick is getting really old really fast compared to before.
    Ha, really? I don't post there much so I don't see his rants as often.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      Yeah you have to try and laugh off NSB is much as possible. If you don't you won't last or you'll be in a flame war with some mother**ker literally everyday.

nsb is a minefield laced with dumbass motherf**kers hiding in every thread
      Amen brother, man i remember when in the high of Fl0wmo and P@ctards back in 2009-2011 i was one of the knight ako pa ha throwing flames with fl0wmo every days of the week. but now i just laugh everytime Pac-boy, reloaded, big dunn or check-hook still involved in stupid **** like the old days.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        Yeah you have to try and laugh off NSB is much as possible. If you don't you won't last or you'll be in a flame war with some mother**ker literally everyday.

nsb is a minefield laced with dumbass motherf**kers hiding in every thread
        It's more like a slippery prison bathroom, one false move and you're f@cked

Originally posted by betmen View Post
        Amen brother, man i remember when in the high of Fl0wmo and P@ctards back in 2009-2011 i was one of the knight ako pa ha throwing flames with fl0wmo every days of the week. but now i just laugh everytime Pac-boy, reloaded, big dunn or check-hook still involved in stupid **** like the old days.
        Yo, those P@ctard/Flowmo wars are ridiculously stupid. Worst part of it all is the people involved hardly ever post in any other thread that doesn't involve either fighter. Oh, and most of the "generals" for each sect are usually BS vets... in other words, they've been stuck in a loop for years.. wtf?

Comment

Working...
        X