No announcement yet.

If Golvkin wins poster of the year it will prove NSB was taken over by trolls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Junior Gong
    I don't care who he is or you, I'd knock you both spark out and stand over your scrawny carcasses with a million dollar smile.
    You're just another little ****ty alt, one of many, a mouthy spotty little kid sat in his mothers boxroom typing sheer cr4p day and night with no social life and the same applies to that other narrow-necked weasel and every other idiot who spends their life trolling forums and creating dozens of alts because they get banned every other day for being a tosser.

All mouth behind a keyboard the pair of you. You haven't a pair of balls between ya.
    Alright Junior Gong.

You've made your point. You're tougher than me. I live in my moms basement. My nuts are also gone. You'd knock me out.

Green K. Would read again.

Comment

DELUSIONAL, DELUDED.
      This guys a fat old bast4rd, this one is that.
      You're like so and so.

Come to say it to my face you little coward. I'll be at red corner gym all next week.
      Oh, challenging me to a fight! That makes sense because this is a boxing website! So tough!!

Eat Snickers Junior Gong. You're not you when you're hungry.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov
        I don't care who he is or you, I'd knock you both spark out and stand over your scrawny carcasses with a million dollar smile.
        You're just another little ****ty alt, one of many, a mouthy spotty little kid sat in his mothers boxroom typing sheer cr4p day and night with no social life and the same applies to that other narrow-necked weasel and every other idiot who spends their life trolling forums and creating dozens of alts because they get banned every other day for being a tosser.

All mouth behind a keyboard the pair of you. You haven't a pair of balls between ya.

Change your name to Golovkin Jr., you'll never amount to half of what the fighter or the poster are.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          It's all the same ****, it's amusing in its insanity. He says "WE" when referring to what one of his favourite fighters will do to another fighter lol we will hospitalize them, we are coming to kill, etc lol it's nuts
          That **** sounds like the festerization of blacksheep syndrome. As if he's a middle child, and Mommy and Daddy paid far more attention to older and younger sibling(probably both girls), thus ostracizing him into this virtual manifesto of 'I need to fit in with someone whilst playing shock jock boogie to a group of folks who laugh at me and not with me' (on the interwebulz of all places)to fulfill this innate need to belong to something, as nothing he's ever know shown him the slightest touch of intended affection.

It really sounds like from what you saying Teh Blanc mah homie, that you all are actually laughing at that poor fella's mental and cumulative emotional misfortunes. All the while its completely unbeknownst to him that such is taking place. That **** there is like cyber-bullying on crushed Adderall mixed with syrup. If he offs himself with cheesewire and superglue, essentially his blood is on y'all's hands; well on his hands literally. But well played indeed my friend , that there is an ingenious way of assisting natural selection. And around the holidays at that. Ya'll some cold dudes.

Comment

Oh was only a matter of time before you popped along to defend your boyfriends honour. Which one of the racist fake Mexicans are you again Thuggery? Forgive me if I am wrong its just you're a bunch of sad acts who all impersonate one another.

''Yes Maniac Sir, No Sir, three bags full''
            Shouldn't you be training for your big Golovkin fight in 2015?

I have faith in you, Danielle. You can do anything you put your deluded mind to. Never give up your dreams.

Comment

If you're looking to campaign against Golovkin then you need to decide on a single alternative candidate so that the votes aren't split and then ask people to get behind them, not necessarily because they think the individual deserves it but for the sake of not having a troll take the award.

With all due respect Larry if you're pushing an anti-troll agenda then that candidate can't be you. A lot of people just won't vote for you on that premise. Looking at the votes it would have to be either Dan Cov or Freedom.

Alternatively, one of the nominees could take one for the team and asked to be withdrawn in favour of simbros. If his name doesn't garner a **** load of votes in this place then there isn't really much hope and we might as well leave it to the trolls.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                His newest masterpiece
                I'mactually so close to being done with this site. Only my love of boxing keeps me on here. I know its just the net, but i seriously don't know if I've ever encountered humans as stupid as some of the people on here

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov
                  Yep and if any 160lb man wants to put that theory to the test put some money up that includes GGG as well as the poster
                  I'm like 170 with some to lose, i could drop to 160 and knock you the fck out bro

Comment

Originally posted by - Ram Raid - View Post
                    If you're looking to campaign against Golovkin then you need to decide on a single alternative candidate so that the votes aren't split and then ask people to get behind them, not necessarily because they think the individual deserves it but for the sake of not having a troll take the award.

With all due respect Larry if you're pushing an anti-troll agenda then that candidate can't be you. A lot of people just won't vote for you on that premise. Looking at the votes it would have to be either Dan Cov or Freedom.

Alternatively, one of the nominees could take one for the team and asked to be withdrawn in favour of simbros. If his name doesn't garner a **** load of votes in this place then there isn't really much hope and we might as well leave it to the trolls.
                    I second this idea. Simbros provides so much for the BS and yet receives very little back. If it weren't for him I'm sure the Video Block Forum would be anorexic. He's someone I'm sure many folks would rally behind of.

Originally posted by One more round View Post
                    I'mactually so close to being done with this site. Only my love of boxing keeps me on here. I know its just the net, but i seriously don't know if I've ever encountered humans as stupid as some of the people on here
                    I know how you feel… I gave up trying and ended up just laughing ***** off. Although I've grown quite immune to some stupidity, there is always that one poster who manages to escape the asylum to hop on NSB and rant.. then proceed to mind f@ck you with his posts from time to time.

Comment

All I know is Elroy made me want to scream bloody murder at the top of my lungs. Couldn't imagine him in the running. Then I realized, much like Golovkin, they're just well done trolls.

Anyways it's why I voted for Tunney. He ain't a troll.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X