Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Monroe's VADA Test Threatens Charlo Fight, Korobov Could Step In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    it's a BS logjam where everyone is waiting to fight Canelo, and Canelo only fights twice a year, and doesn't want to fight any of them.

as for quality, nobody quality is ever available on short notice.
    Canelo definitely holds the keys in what happens next. But only one of these guys can fight him in May. Charlo needs to gun for Derevyanchenko or BJS in 2019 since the WBC will never mandate the Canelo fight.

Comment

Let's wait to hear the whole story

Comment

It's probably something minor but of some great concern regardless. I'm pretty sure that he will have a plausible explanation pertaining to this matter. I say that because when Canelo and Billy Joe Saunders popped it made headline news from both the WBC and VADA. It was of a very serious concern to them.

Comment

What a joke.

Comment

Could it be marijuana ?

Comment

Can Lemule get down to 160 by the 21st? Lol

Comment

He should have just ducked the test like charlo did and fight could have gone on, psssh.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Could it be marijuana ?
                  According to Vanes he was smoking a spliff when he was called to fight GGG. So that can't be it.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Could it be marijuana ?
                    VADA doesn't test for marijuana I believe.

Comment

Oh well it was a pointless fight anyway but what did he take? If it's steroids he needs to return them it's not working he got 6 career knockouts. He pillows for fists.

Comment

Working...
                      X