Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: One Call To Garcia Would KO Canelo-Khan PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this would be such an awesome move if he did that. the pwnage would be too much for the world to bear.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      What happened to "he's retired, stop talking about him" bull ****?
      To you and all Floyd fans that say that shiet.
      What are you talking about? Compose yourself, make some sense then respond.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
        People keep asking him to come back which is why he keeps talking as if he's still active. I actually hope he doesn't because the guy has slowed down so much within the past few years. I know he would beat both Garcia and Khan, even now, but it won't be an impressive performance. I believe Floyd has every intention of staying retired but as Roy Jones once said "A fighters competitive nature never leaves him."
        Yeah it's over. Not like we're going to see a prime version in there. And I'm excited about the changes we're seeing in the sport. Gonna be great to witness the next superstar emerge.

Comment

Wow that's interesting that he's actually mentioned Garcia.

That's a logical fight if he does want to do #50. He may aswell just do it.

Comment

Mayweather says a 50th fight against Danny Garcia would shut down Alvarez-Khan

Thoughts?

Comment

I don't think mgm would be stupid enough to do that and choose him over canelo. Oscar could then say Fuk mgm forever

Comment

Oh god, just stay retired. This man is such an attention whore.

Comment

It seems Khan has gotten to him mentally if Khan defeats canelo it wil hurt floyd

Comment

He's coming back. Dude is bored. I guess the smell of hoes and joy riding whips gets old after a while.

Comment

Floyd seems very upset with Canelo vs Khan

For the last week all he has done is talk about Khan

For someone who doesnt care about Khan, why is he fantasizing about ways to jeopardize this fight?

Duckweather should have fought Khan instead of Berto
                      Last edited by FrankieBruno; 02-15-2016, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X