Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Furious one is returning, all you haters better be scared

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want Fury to come back and beat a top guy so Joshua gets credit for beating him. Don't wanna be hearing 'Fury would have beaten him in 2015' or any bull**** like that.

Comment

Ali trained harder incarcerated. If fury can reclaim title he's got to be goat

Comment

let's see if he can get back into fighting condition and if he actually steps in for a big fight before the end of the year...Fury had a long way to go in this comeback.

Comment

I can't help but be a fan of Tyson. I literally don't think I have a single thing in common with this guy, but that's the beautiful thing about boxing, you can be a fan of whoever the **** you want!
          Big man that talks and entertains but in the ring he is slick crafty, and placed his shots beautifully.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            Ali trained harder incarcerated. If fury can reclaim title he's got to be goat
            Get the phuck out.

Comment

Most over-rated boxer going.

Got floored by a cruiserweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Poppo168 View Post
                I want Fury to come back and beat a top guy so Joshua gets credit for beating him. Don't wanna be hearing 'Fury would have beaten him in 2015' or any bull**** like that.
                Fury's my favorite heavyweight, and I got that excuse locked and loaded LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by DumpkinsPlus5 View Post
                  Fury's my favorite heavyweight, and I got that excuse locked and loaded LOL.
                  Haha I can feel it coming already!

Comment

Originally posted by Poppo168 View Post
                    Joshua isn't beating Tyson Fury bro. He just went life and death with an inferior version of Klitschko, a man who Fury played with for 12 rounds.

No shame in losing to a talent like Fury tho, it's nice of him to keep Tyson's belts warm.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                      Joshua isn't beating Tyson Fury bro. He just went life and death with an inferior version of Klitschko, a man who Fury played with for 12 rounds.

No shame in losing to a talent like Fury tho, it's nice of him to keep Tyson's belts warm.
                      This is the one thing we'll never agree on haha, I honestly believe Wlad was better this fight than he was against Fury looking at how mobile he was but styles make fights and maybe Fury was just that good he made him look bad.

I'll give Fury massive props if he does come back and beat AJ, that would be insane.

Would you give AJ props if he beats Fury?

Comment

Working...
                      X