Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else not sure what's going on with their work situation?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    Your cunty attitude...... It's dumb.
    Man you are something else. Fuk off. I tried to help you and you're just a hater.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      Man you are something else. Fuk off. I tried to help you and you're just a hater.
      Your arrogance just rubs me the wrong I suppose. When I read your posts I imagine a hoity toity white woman rolling her eyes....

Comment

Well I don't bartend anymore which kind of sucks.

I've been working with my uncle at his company doing some electrician work here and there.

I have money saved up, so I should be alright.

Plus I can,always,get my old job at McDonald's

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Well I don't bartend anymore which kind of sucks.
          I bet. My girlfriend was a part time bartender just on weekends. That's like 600-700 dollars in two nights.

Comment

I am between jobs and interviewing a lot and honestly people act like it's business as usual from a hiring standpoint.

I don't know if it's wishful thinking or optimism, but I have also heard that some people want to hire now while they still have the budget. If they wait and the economy turns, it may be wiped out.

Strange times indeed.

Comment

Was told we'd have two weeks off and be back April 2nd. That clearly isn't happening and haven't been updated by my employer yet.....
              Aw jeez, you might have started the thread with "Is anyone sure whats going on with their work situation?"

Its nerve racking because many business owners, my partner and I are in this situation, do not know what we can do presently. So we cannot know what to tell people we employ. Its unprecedented...They will come up with a way to mend the fences... But its nerve racking in the meantime.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                I am between jobs and interviewing a lot and honestly people act like it's business as usual from a hiring standpoint.

I don't know if it's wishful thinking or optimism, but I have also heard that some people want to hire now while they still have the budget. If they wait and the economy turns, it may be wiped out.

Strange times indeed.
                And where do you live? Cuz in New England hiring is at an stand still.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                  And where do you live? Cuz in New England hiring is at an stand still.
                  Chicago but the jobs I am interviewing for are generally remote and travel is nationwide and corporate headquarters are sometimes here, sometimes not.

I think some places want to try to secure people for when this is over.

My roles aren't generally dependent on where I am physically, if that makes sense to you.

Comment

I bet. My girlfriend was a part time bartender just on weekends. That's like 600-700 dollars in two nights.
                    Exactly.

I would just hang out and take home with no less than 500$

Might be drinking Natural Ice for a bit

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Exactly.

I would just hang out and take home with no less than 500$

Might be drinking Natural Ice for a bit
                      Natty ice. Haven't sipped on that in a minute.

Comment

Working...
                      X