Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reason why Arum wont put Margarito in with Williams so fast!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's just an excuse, he wants to make some money off of Margarito before putting him in against Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
      I think it's just an excuse, he wants to make some money off of Margarito before putting him in against Williams.
      I agree. Most of Margarito's fans want to have it both ways.

Comment

Paul Williams is black and not Mayweather so he can't draw much unfortunately. If he had a big fanbase I am sure this fight gets made fast.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
          Paul Williams is black and not Mayweather so he can't draw much unfortunately. If he had a big fanbase I am sure this fight gets made fast.

What the **** are you smoking? Williams/Margarito 1 sold out the Home Depot center & neither 1 of them were as recognized as they are now. Margarito needs to fight Paul Williams & thats all there is to it. Mosley & Judah have more drawing power than Margarito. In fact Margarito's fight against Cotto was his 1st PPV.

Comment

^ Real HBO PPV

Comment

The Cotto v. Margarito ppv. Is the 2nd ppv that Margarito headlined. The 3rd was his fight with Cintron on espn ppv, but his match wasn't originally the main event it was Juan Diaz v. ?, only when Diazs fight got cancelled Margarito fight and not the Mosley fight got moved up to headline the ppv card.

Comment

Al Haymon manages all black fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
                  The Cotto v. Margarito ppv. Is the 2nd ppv that Margarito headlined. The 3rd was his fight with Cintron on espn ppv, but his match wasn't originally the main event it was Juan Diaz v. ?, only when Diazs fight got cancelled Margarito fight and not the Mosley fight got moved up to headline the ppv card.

Juan Diaz vs Ebo Elder. I dont think he was the main event was he? I thought 3rd fight or something. Maybe co main event.

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
                    Juan Diaz vs Ebo Elder. I dont think he was the main event was he? I thought 3rd fight or something. Maybe co main event.
                    Margarito/Cintron was always the main event of that fight, Diaz vs Elder was supposed to be on that card but it was cancelled, they added some other fight on there, there was i think, Estrada Mosley, and then Mcline vs Brock. That mcline brock fight was actually action packed.

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
                      Juan Diaz-Ebo Elder was cancelled. Mosley was the second fight then the main event was Margarito.

Also don't forget the Manuel Gomez PPV.

Comment

Working...
                      X