No announcement yet.

Van Damm and Steven Segal used to have beef

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post
    He's emotionally unbalanced. He used to be a big coke-head...I think that has something to do with it. I saw another doc on him and all of the sudden out of no where he starts crying on his wife's shoulder and she has to baby him. They have a condo around the corner from me but he's never here...only Gladys (his wife). I think she's from here.
    Interesting......Coke...& the desire to be in the limelight forever messes people up..

Comment

Lol

Van Damme would have beat Segal's ass. Van Damme actually competed. Segal beat up 5'4" Japanese midgets in exhibitions.

Van Damme challenged him to a real fight back in the day. Segal ducked him for a reason.

Comment

Van Damme got KTFO by Chuck Zito who was his bodyguard at one time. Chuck Zito was a Golden Gloves fighter and holds a black belt in Jujitsu. He also KO'd gossip columnist AJ Benza one time for spreading a false rumor about him.

Comment

Segal dont want none of this

Comment

Yeah Van Damme wins a dance off for sure

between that, Van Damme's previous full contact karate experience and those videos of Seagal running have me rethinking my position.

I'm more interested in this matchup

https://twitter.com/GeorgeForeman/st...30639534772224

Comment

Working...
            X