Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Explains Why Lomachenko-Linares Being on HBO is a 'Waste'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    I saw Thurman vs. Guererro, Garcia, and Porter! Just last year, I saw Spence Jr. and Tank Davis travel to the UK and bully those Brits! I saw LSC fight Mares and Frampton. I saw Mares win a bantamweight tournament! I saw Mayweather beat everybody, including Pacquiao, Cotto, and Canelo! I just saw Garcia vs. Broner! I am extremely pleased with the Charlos, and the whole 154 division! I saw GRJ vs. Lomachenko! I can't wait for MARCH 2018! I am very pleased with the PBC, and most of all, I rarely PAY to see these fights! Lastly, RACE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!
    Ah sure race has nothing to do with it, that's why you **** on every fight Arum makes but actually like Haymon. Cool story. I can move on now, I realize it's pointless. No need to waste time on racists.

Arum sucks, Haymon sucks, De La Hoya sucks, they all suck.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUntouchable View Post
      Ah sure race has nothing to do with it, that's why you **** on every fight Arum makes but actually like Haymon. Cool story. I can move on now, I realize it's pointless. No need to waste time on racists.

Arum sucks, Haymon sucks, De La Hoya sucks, they all suck.
      If you think people hate on Arum because he's White, then YOU are the racist!

Comment

If you think people hate on Arum because he's White, then YOU are the racist!
        What? Back in your victim role, eh?

I don't like Arum myself. Because promoters are not good for boxing. Haymon isn't good for boxing, either. They are bad for the sport, no matter their skin color.

That's not why you hate Arum, though. You like Haymon but hate Arum. For your own, stupid little reasons. That's how it goes in da hood, I guess.
        Last edited by TheUntouchable; 02-19-2018, 09:53 AM.

Comment

What? Back in your victim role, eh?

I don't like Arum myself. Because promoters are not good for boxing. Haymon isn't good for boxing, either. They are bad for the sport, no matter their skin color.

That's not why you hate Arum, though. You like Haymon but hate Arum. For your own, stupid little reasons. That's how it goes in da hood, I guess.
          Ask Oscar, Floyd, Cotto, and Mikey why they left Arum! Are they all racists? When federal agents are raiding Haymon's offices, holla back! Did you not just post (Post #56) that you thought Arum "bribed" the judges just last weekend? What about the Pacquiao vs. Horn fight? What about the Pacquiao vs. Bradley 1 fight? There's so many reasons to dislike Arum, that for you to say it's because of race, makes you the racist! I guess that's how it goes down in Appalachia! I guess the majority of America dislike Trump only because he's White too?

Comment

Ask Oscar, Floyd, Cotto, and Mikey why they left Arum! Are they all racists? When federal agents are raiding Haymon's offices, holla back! Did you not just post (Post #56) that you thought Arum "bribed" the judges just last weekend? What about the Pacquiao vs. Horn fight? What about the Pacquiao vs. Bradley 1 fight? There's so many reasons to dislike Arum, that for you to say it's because of race, makes you the racist! I guess that's how it goes down in Appalachia! I guess the majority of America dislike Trump only because he's White too?
            Fighters move to other promoters all the time. Their reason? Probably money, most of the time.

Yes, absolutely, I think Arum fixes fights. Just like any other promoter. That's why I don't like any of them, no matter their color. Haymon and De La Hoya are doing the same thing. And that's one of the reasons why they suck.

For you Arum is bad but Haymon is good. Can you explain that to show it's not because of Haymon's skin color?

Comment

Fighters move to other promoters all the time. Their reason? Probably money, most of the time.

Yes, absolutely, I think Arum fixes fights. Just like any other promoter. That's why I don't like any of them, no matter their color. Haymon and De La Hoya are doing the same thing. And that's one of the reasons why they suck.

For you Arum is bad but Haymon is good. Can you explain that to show it's not because of Haymon's skin color?
              I like Haymon because he and Richard Schaefer did great things for GBP and Showtime! I like Haymon because I just got boxing from 8:00PM 'til 1:00AM EST for free! I like Haymon because he's never in court, getting sued by his fighters to get out of their contracts! I like Haymon because good fights are back on network TV! I like Haymon because of the PBC! I like Haymon because he's not all over TV, not taking any shine from his fighters, but handling business for his fighters at the negotiating tables! I like Haymon because he is the Anti-Don King, and I think that is a very refreshing approach to the sport!

Comment

I hate this old bastard so much. I wont even watch Loma vs Beltran if thats the fight. Im sick of this guy and his in house fights.

Comment

I like Haymon because he and Richard Schaefer did great things for GBP and Showtime! I like Haymon because I just got boxing from 8:00PM 'til 1:00AM EST for free! I like Haymon because he's never in court, getting sued by his fighters to get out of their contracts! I like Haymon because good fights are back on network TV! I like Haymon because of the PBC! I like Haymon because he's not all over TV, not taking any shine from his fighters, but handling business for his fighters at the negotiating tables! I like Haymon because he is the Anti-Don King, and I think that is a very refreshing approach to the sport!
                  Oh my god, that's so brainwashed. I don't even know where to start.

They did great things for Showtime? Stole their fighters, where they actually got the exposure they needed and big fights? Look what happened with Wilder when they moved him away from Golden Boy and Showtime to Haymon's PBC. He's the joke of the heavyweight division.

The fights Haymon throws out for free are mostly trash, an insult to hardcore boxing fans. Rarely do we see evenly matched top fighters, never elite.

He's never in court? You're sounding like everyone else treats their fighters badly all the time. Haymon is a snake. He pays his big names well but matches him with bums most of the time. That only hold them back and destroys their careers.

Haymon isn't all over TV. Okay, that's true. I don't see why it's an advantage. He doesn't steal any limelight because he doesn't even have a light bulb!

Say what you want about Don King but he created superstars. Haymon creates "it's up to my manager, I don't wanna say any names and also THANK YOU AL HAYMON no I don't want to fight that guy now maybe later when the money is right" sheep nobody even knows.

Nobody knows who Spence, Thurman and Wilder are. So good job Al Haymon for not stealing their limelight and giving them big fights. Really worked well.

Comment

yeah, they all left arum to become their own boss. it's not like they left arum to go be with another promotor. guys like oscar and floyd, regardless of who the promotor is, they're gonna go out on their own sooner or later because that's just how their mind works.

has nothing to do with arum or any promotors, those 2 guys have the mindset of doing shiiet their way. so by them leaving, has nothing to do with arum because they're gonna leave eventually when they get big enough to go out on their own, which they did!

Comment

If Linares fights exclusively for HBO and Lomachenko fights exclusively for ESPN unless there's a HBPN I haven't heard about it doesn't look like this is going to happen. We will get Beltran where I predict he'll quit around the 7th because Lomachenko is soooo good you have to to quit to save getting embarrassed.

Comment

Working...
                      X