• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luccio View Post
    oh! 😮
    what do they do? 😜

😃😃😃😝😂😂😝😝😝😃😃😝😝😝😂😂😝😃😝😝😂😎
    Fred, slow the roll.... yeah thats clever good one, now slow down, get those thoughts together, ok Fred?

Just slow the roll Fred, just take it easy Fred... Very clever very clever, did not see that one coming Fred...

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
      Fred, slow the roll.... yeah thats clever good one, now slow down, get those thoughts together, ok Fred?

Just slow the roll Fred, just take it easy Fred... Very clever very clever, did not see that one coming Fred...
      please refrain from sexually harassing me....

Comment

Jack Johnson was the Greatest fighter of all time. When he was 58 years old he could catch punches thrown at him in George Trafton's boxing gym. Lightning speed, and nobody could hit this old man. Not an opinion, a fact!
        Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Luccio View Post
          please refrain from sexually harassing me....
          Now FRed Fred Fred.... You are just so cleva! But slow the roll...Slow that roll fred.... Can I call you fred.... fred? Slow down fred...

Comment

Originally posted by ron davis View Post
            Jack Johnson was the Greatest fighter of all time. When he was 58 years old he could catch punches thrown at him in George Trafton's boxing gym. Lightning speed, and nobody could hit this old man. Not an opinion, a fact!
            Peace.
            jess willard exposed him tbh.... 👍😃

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
              Now FRed Fred Fred.... You are just so cleva! But slow the roll...Slow that roll fred.... Can I call you fred.... fred? Slow down fred...
              i knew that mod was corrupt.....

Comment

Only one heavyweight won all his fights, most by KO, by honky. That takes skill. It makes sense that Rock is the most skilled heavyweight of all time, for he also hit hardest and took the best punch as well. He beat three legendary heavyweight champs. Three! Also a pinchpenny and a philanderer, by cooner.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
                  Only one heavyweight won all his fights, most by KO, by honky. That takes skill. It makes sense that Rock is the most skilled heavyweight of all time, for he also hit hardest and took the best punch as well. He beat three legendary heavyweight champs. Three! Also a pinchpenny and a philanderer, by cooner.
                  Turns out the Rock was a real character... "Here take this check for 10 grand do you have cash? You have 3K? No problem! Here take this check, Ill just take that 3 grand and we are good."

And daring to take the punches of the likes of Louis? Nothing compared to jumping in the back of what went for an airplane...a cargo delivering airplane...In those days! Lived a hell of a fun life though!

Comment

Originally posted by ron davis View Post
                    Peace.
                    Where did you hear or read that if you don't mind me asking? Just curious.

I've come across some stories myself on the prowess of Jack Johnson in his old age.

Comment

- -Jack Dempsey is reputed to have KOed JJ in Saskatoon in a private fight for rich miners in 1921 after he was released from prison.

Dempsey confirmed it before he died but refused to talk about it, perhaps a gentlemens agreement.

Comment

Working...
                      X