Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin isn't fit to carry Froch's jock strap.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golovkin isn't fit to carry Froch's jock strap.

I can't seriously believe people think Golovkin would be a threat to Froch. Golovkin the former 154 fighter is a small middleweight.

Then we have to take into account the total scrubs that Golovkin fights.

Do you seriously think Froch is some skinny 8 foot Japanese punching bag with a glass jaw?. Or is he the fat three foot Brooklyn midget?. Golovkins record is a joke.

naaah glovkin is legit. thier path will cross but froch wouldve be probably on the end of his career by then.

Comment

Carl Froch - "I'd swerve Golovkin like the plague. He punches like a mule. You don't need to be in with him. Dangerous fight."

From his own mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by CrookedRain View Post
        Carl Froch - "I'd swerve Golovkin like the plague. He punches like a mule. You don't need to be in with him. Dangerous fight."

From his own mouth.
        It was sarcasm. Froch has fought everyone. Golovkin has fought nothing but janitors and taco vendors.

Be serious for a minute.

Who is Golvkins best win?, Macklin?, a guy who was stretchered out the ring at British level.

I suggest you check out both fighters respective records here:

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?cat...human_id=97570

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...6831&cat=boxer

Comment

You don't win a fight by showing your resume in the ring.

Comment

Froch beats him. He's naturally a much bigger man........

Comment

Originally posted by Bring It On View Post
              You don't win a fight by showing your resume in the ring.
              Idiotic post. The key point being Froch has proved it many many times and Golovkin has done nothing but bowl over gardeners and chimney sweeps.

Comment

Originally posted by Patty Tanager View Post
                Idiotic post. The key point being Froch has proved it many many times and Golovkin has done nothing but bowl over gardeners and chimney sweeps.
                It was actually a damn good post but obviously went over your head.

Comment

frochs jab and long reach would cause golovkin all sorts of problems

froch would stop him

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                    It was actually a damn good post but obviously went over your head.
                    Yeah course it did. I wish I was as insightful and intelligent as yourself...

Meanwhile Golovkin is 32 and is yet to face a champion. In fact his next opponent was last seen beaten by Darren Barker of all people, who was drubbed in two rounds by Sturm .

Comment

Working...
                    X