Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin isn't fit to carry Froch's jock strap.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
    GGG is a big man for 160lbs he'd easily come in at 168 and Froch isn't exactly that big for the weight so their wouldn't be a disadvantage as such.

The jab would easily be countered you're talking about a world class amateur who is great at countering.
    GGG is a world class fighter with much more technical ability and arguably more power than Froch even Froch admits that Gennady is a big puncher.

Golovkin would either take it to a decision or probably be the first man to knock him out and I reckon the knock out would definitely happen with that defense...

Its not about taking shots to the chin its about taking as little punishment as possible.
    I've got to say you're easily one of the worst posters in NSB.

It is all fine and dandy mopping up janitors, but he is yet to beat a World class opponent. GGG looks confused when he has to back up and is ineffective fighting off the back foot. Froch would demolish him.

I'm sick of hearing GGG had such a stellar amateur career. Did he fight total cans in the amateurs as well as I don't recall him even winning the Olympics?. Rigondeaux had a stellar amateur career, as did Felix Savon. DeGale's amateur career > Golovkin's and that's simply a stone cold fact.
    Last edited by Patty Tanager; 06-01-2014, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Patty Tanager View Post
      I've got to say your easily one of the worst posters in NSB.

It is all fine and dandy mopping up janitors, but he is yet to beat a World class opponent. GGG looks confused when he has to back up and is ineffective fighting off the back foot. Froch would demolish him.

I'm sick of hearing GGG had such a stellar amateur career. Did he fight total cans in the amateurs as well as I don't recall him even winning the Olympics?. Rigondeaux had a stellar amateur career, as did Felix Savon. DeGale's amateur career > Golovkin's and that's simply a stone cold fact.
      Quit your pissing and moaning you big cry baby, you've just saw Froch beat a domestic level fighter and you're going off your head lmao, such a ****ing moron you are.

Comment

Froch will never get the respect of some guys on NSB. They're staunch haters; in their eyes, ANYONE beats him. And when he proves them wrong, they call the decision/stoppage controversial or accuse him of being on PEDs.

Comment

Quit your pissing and moaning you big cry baby, you've just saw Froch beat a domestic level fighter and you're going off your head lmao, such a ****ing moron you are.
          If GGG beat Yusaf Mack, would it or would it not be one of if not his best win on his pro resume?

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            If GGG beat Yusaf Mack, would it or would it not be one of if not his best win on his pro resume?
            Yusaf Mack lmao... behave

Carl Froch has just won a fight I can understand why the hype train is on full charge but that is just absurd.

As Andre Ward said the fight was at domestic level.

Comment

Originally posted by Patty Tanager View Post
              It was sarcasm. Froch has fought everyone. Golovkin has fought nothing but janitors and taco vendors.

Be serious for a minute.

Who is Golvkins best win?, Macklin?, a guy who was stretchered out the ring at British level.

I suggest you check out both fighters respective records here:

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?cat...human_id=97570

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...6831&cat=boxer

Comment

I hate when people use that f'king line.

It's so damn corny, it's overused and doesn't make sense.

Comment

Yusaf Mack lmao... behave

Carl Froch has just won a fight I can understand why the hype train is on full charge but that is just absurd.

As Andre Ward said the fight was at domestic level.
                  Froch is proven beyond the stage of hype he is undoubtedly the 2nd best 168lber in the world and as for Mack again I don't see how Macklin or Stevens are better wins really.

Comment

GGG isn't a small middle.... He's seemed bigger than everyone he's fought. He'd be on the smallish side though at 168 compared to Froch, Jr, Ward and all of the ither BIG super middles. Still, if he wants the glory he'll do it. It's what every great fighter this gen has done outside of Ward who actually had competition to face in his own division.

GGG SEEMS he'd beat Froch due to seeming more skilled... But EVERYONE seems like theyd beat Froch and everyone also looks to be more skilled than Froch..yet it never turns out that way

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                      Froch is proven beyond the stage of hype he is undoubtedly the 2nd best 168lber in the world and as for Mack again I don't see how Macklin or Stevens are better wins really.
                      Yusaf Mack got his ass handed to him by a 40+ yo Glen Johnson no disrespect to G.Johnson but when you're getting your ass handed to you by an out of prime fighter how does that make him a better win than the likes of Macklin who atleast brought a fight to Martinez and Sturm!

Curtis Stevens perhaps maybe not as credible of a win as he isn't a natural 160lber but still he has a stellar resume and isn't getting his ass handed to him every time he steps up to face someone good.

HOWEVER If you had mentioned...
                      J.Taylor (prime)
                      Arthur Abraham

I wouldn't of argued with you id of agreed with you.

Comment

Working...
                      X