No announcement yet.

Boring Perfection

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
    The smaller fighters often do provide more action for sure. I remember junior welterweights Ray Oliviera and Zack Padilla breaking records of the time for punches thrown. Two heavyweights would have never come close- two good heavyweights even. Not physically possible for the big boys.
    They're more skilled too. Try to imagine heavyweights with skillset of Rigondeaux and Lomachenko

I don't mind watching them, but Lennox Lewis was the last HW who had my interest.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
      They're more skilled too. Try to imagine heavyweights with skillset of Rigondeaux and Lomachenko

I don't mind watching them, but Lennox Lewis was the last HW who had my interest.
      Yeah. Nothing's quite as awe-inspiring as when a heavyweight lands a giant crushing right hand, but they usually lack stamina or any kind of good skill in the ring. They're very slow to watch too.

The little men bring more action most times which is more fun. The only thing I knock is when you have two strawweights in a 24 foot ring. Unless they're true warriors, you're gonna see way too much movement.

Comment

Working...
      X