Clear All

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
    BoxingFoo85

Mothaf0ckin' Humble

*BozemanMontana*

Redmullet

That teef doe..
    Last edited by BoxingFan85; 02-19-2018, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post

That teef doe..

Comment

Left Hook Luda

Just Cris Baby

Comment

AAA Truckkang

Undisputed Pick-Up Champion

Comment

Billy Banker

Hard as the S & P

Billy Banker would be a cool concept for an alt. I would use this avy:

I would do a Million Dollar Man type gimmick, where all I did was trash poor people and make fun of third world countries. I would flaunt my wealth to all the working class posters here. Make threads about boats, fancy cars, jewelry and $10,000 hookers.

I would brag about my eight figures and put B.utler to shame.

Would be fun to have an alt like that since I'm the complete opposite in real life. I heard the Million Dollar Man was the opposite in real life too, he's a Christian and quite generous with his money.

Comment

B.UTTLER would be a funny gay Asian alt.

And I mentioned this a while back, but punchy would be a funny alt too. Punchy would be punchr's older brother, a retired boxer who's really punchy, but has a good heart like Rocky. Unlike punchr, he always get laid somehow without even trying, even though he's a dimwit. Like Joey from friends.

-Dev- could be -Kev-'s half black brother from another mother.

Clorox could be Thraxox's alter ego. He has OCD and goes on murderous rage mode if he doesn't keep himself busy by cleaning something every minute of the day.

Comment

Derranged's alt, Rearranged

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                  Leroy The GOAT
                  Jesus Christ man.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    Billy Banker would be a cool concept for an alt. I would use this avy:

I would do a Million Dollar Man type gimmick, where all I did was trash poor people and make fun of third world countries. I would flaunt my wealth to all the working class posters here. Make threads about boats, fancy cars, jewelry and $10,000 hookers.

I would brag about my eight figures and put B.utler to shame.

Would be fun to have an alt like that since I'm the complete opposite in real life. I heard the Million Dollar Man was the opposite in real life too, he's a Christian and quite generous with his money.
                    Dude, I like your thinking. More than just having an alt for alt's sake, you really came up with a character and personality for it. Now, that's some deep **** and it would be hilarious. I've never done an alt, but as I writer I get in many fictional heads all the time. It would be fun to live vicariously and all. Especially as a rich prick.

Yeah, I've heard Dibiasi is a super nice guy in reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                      B.UTTLER would be a funny gay Asian alt.

And I mentioned this a while back, but punchy would be a funny alt too. Punchy would be punchr's older brother, a retired boxer who's really punchy, but has a good heart like Rocky. Unlike punchr, he always get laid somehow without even trying, even though he's a dimwit. Like Joey from friends.

-Dev- could be -Kev-'s half black brother from another mother.

Clorox could be Thraxox's alter ego. He has OCD and goes on murderous rage mode if he doesn't keep himself busy by cleaning something every minute of the day.

You can take this thread over, dude. Any ideas on Bobby Deez aka Robert Wentworth?

Comment

Working...
                      X