Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drug testing for the Pacquiao/Matthysse fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In WWII the UK built some off shore platforms to target enemy aircraft. Then post-war it was abandoned, and in the 60s some dude went there with his familt and declared it as a new country with himself in charge and stayed there for decades. And that place had better drug testing than Malaysia.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      How come the pac fans can't just answer the question posed by the TS?

If you don't know, just say so.
      The important thing is they don't use IV'S which is a very effective method to mask the PEDS.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
        The important thing is they don't use IV'S which is a very effective method to mask the PEDS.
        The WBA has a fair boxing program where each fighter is supposed to do VADA testing for every fight. That doesn't appear to be the case here. If the program is being circumvented that is a problem, especially in a title fight.

Mentioning Floyd is a nice diversion tactic but it is very weak attempt by you to avoid answering the question.

We get it-you love Manny and are fine that he is allowed to cheat so long as you get to see him win by KO.

Comment

The WBA has a fair boxing program where each fighter is supposed to do VADA testing for every fight. That doesn't appear to be the case here. If the program is being circumvented that is a problem, especially in a title fight.

Mentioning Floyd is a nice diversion tactic but it is very weak attempt by you to avoid answering the question.

We get it-you love Manny and are fine that he is allowed to cheat so long as you get to see him win by KO.
          I didn't mentioned floyd you're just affected that it's true that IV was use to mask the PEDS. We know you hate pac and you accuse him out of jealousy while your idol floyd got caught that he is using an illegal substance that can mask the PEDS.

Comment

manny should request for 750mL of IV for this fight to flush out the peds.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              I didn't mentioned floyd you're just affected that it's true that IV was use to mask the PEDS. We know you hate pac and you accuse him out of jealousy while your idol floyd got caught that he is using an illegal substance that can mask the PEDS.
              well you did, just not by name.

Why would I be affected by that? LMFAO!!

You still haven't answered if there is PED testing for this fight.

Comment

well you did, just not by name.

Why would I be affected by that? LMFAO!!

You still haven't answered if there is PED testing for this fight.
                If there's no IV'S there's no PEDS.

Comment

far as i know, there is no blood testing for this fight. your point, lets hear it?? this is what you want so lets hear it. im all ears dunn.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    far as i know, there is no blood testing for this fight. your point, lets hear it?? this is what you want so lets hear it. im all ears dunn.
                    why no response to this?? this is what you wanted right??? so lets hear it.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      why no response to this?? this is what you wanted right??? so lets hear it.
                      I answered it in the other thread. Thanks, all I wanted to know was if there was testing.

All the other BS from you, pasawacky and boxing goat was just deflection. This simple answer would've sufficed.

Comment

Working...
                      X