Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zurdo vs. Jesse Hart II in the works if Hart wins his next fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Considering how poor of a champion Zurdo is, I'm really pulling for Hart to beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Who wins though?
      If I had to bet money, I'd bet on Flanagan beating Zappavigna in every country outside of Australia, and I'd wait on the betting line to see where I fall on Hooker-Saucedo.

Never watched Saucedo fight before the Zappavigna fight, and he wasn't all that impressive in that fight, so it'll be a tough call to bet against Hooker, especially if Bob Arum doesn't call the shots on the event.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
        If Terry Flanagan were to fight Lenny Zappavigna, at any weight, who wins the fight? You don't need to get on the public record, but the answer is obvious.

I trust my eyes.
        and saucedo stopped Lenny and Mo couldn't stop Flanagan at a weight that isn't Turbos best. Saucedo would stop Hooker

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
          and saucedo stopped Lenny and Mo couldn't stop Flanagan at a weight that isn't Turbos best. Saucedo would stop Hooker
          Having your corner stop a fight due to cuts, in a bout that was basically 50/50, is some great stoppage, lol.

Hooker doesn't really cut, so if that's what you want to hang your hat on, so be it

Comment

Working...
          X