Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zurdo vs. Jesse Hart II in the works if Hart wins his next fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    He's the Whatever Bob Orders champion. They're not forcing a mandatory on Bob that he doesn't want.
    eventually it will be enforced

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
      Who is Jose Ramirez going to fight though? With the WBSS finally confirming their 8 fighters at 140 (Prograis, Taylor, Rellikh, Troyonovski, Baranchyk, Yigit, Ryan Martin, and Flanagan coming up five pounds), Maurice Hooker taking his WBO belt to DAZN, and a decent crop of 140lb fighters staying in the Haymon orbit, the actual options aren't much.

You look at the WBC rankings, and you've viably got Antonio Orozco (#3; signed with Golden Boy), Mohamed Mimoune (#5; European champion, but the 20-2, 2 stoppages record may kill interest from TV), Antonio Demarco (#10), Danny O'Connor (#13), and Ohara Davies (#15; doubt that Top Rank really considers him, tbh).

Not terrible fights, but not all that great either.
      u forgot that alex saucedo is about to lift that strap off of Hooker. He is the mandatory then they can set up the super grudge match between ramirez and saucedo. Once he gets through that fight then the tournament will have already been about done doe.

Comment

Ramirez vs Orozco is a good fight. One of the better ones to be made outside of the WBSS. Zurdo vs Hart will be ok. In 2019 Bob will have to keep Zurdo fighting at about that level or above or his fighter will continue to regress.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
          u forgot that alex saucedo is about to lift that strap off of Hooker. He is the mandatory then they can set up the super grudge match between ramirez and saucedo. Once he gets through that fight then the tournament will have already been about done doe.
          Alex Saucedo just had an out and out war with Lenny Zappavigna, of all fighters, lol. Where you find this confidence in Saucedo is beyond me.

Comment

Alex Saucedo just had an out and out war with Lenny Zappavigna, of all fighters, lol. Where you find this confidence in Saucedo is beyond me.
            Maurice Hooker got gifted a draw vs a shot Darleyes Perez of all fighters lol. Where you find your confidence in Hooker is beyond me.

That same Lenny Z was laying the wood on Lipinents for 5 rounds before he got caught but Hooker just isn't very good

Comment

Maurice Hooker got gifted a draw vs a shot Darleyes Perez of all fighters lol. Where you find your confidence in Hooker is beyond me.

That same Lenny Z was laying the wood on Lipinents for 5 rounds before he got caught but Hooker just isn't very good
              Maurice Hooker just fought Terry Flanagan, in a good fight that he won, and Flanagan is easily a better fighter than Zappavigna.

You can go into history all you want, we're talking about a fight that's likely next.

Comment

Maurice Hooker just fought Terry Flanagan, in a good fight that he won, and Flanagan is easily a better fighter than Zappavigna.

You can go into history all you want, we're talking about a fight that's likely next.
                not true. Terry Flanagan is “easily better” than Zuppavigna at 135 but he never won at 140 lmao. The fact that Hooker has 3 draws already and at least the one vs a shot to shiet Perez was a gift tells u all u need to know

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

I’ll edit later

U one smart brither... you ain’t ******... I fought for )8 years... I just an old ma n...
                  Last edited by Zaroku; 07-23-2018, 01:02 AM.

Comment

not true. Terry Flanagan is “easily better” than Zuppavigna at 135 but he never won at 140 lmao. The fact that Hooker has 3 draws already and at least the one vs a shot to shiet Perez was a gift tells u all u need to know
                    If Terry Flanagan were to fight Lenny Zappavigna, at any weight, who wins the fight? You don't need to get on the public record, but the answer is obvious.

I trust my eyes.

Comment

If Terry Flanagan were to fight Lenny Zappavigna, at any weight, who wins the fight? You don't need to get on the public record, but the answer is obvious.

I trust my eyes.
                      Who wins though?

Comment

Working...
                      X