Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gun sales always rise AFTER mass shootings...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    I don't need to respond to your non sequiturs.

They are fallacy, so no need to.

Debate 101
    You don't need to respond because you have nothing to counter it.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      This, I think, is the correct and most logical answer.
      Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      2 things.

1. Ppl get scared and want a gun to protect themself.

Whenever there's a mass shooting, there's always massive gun control talk.

Ppl buy guns in case it gets banned.
      Protect themselves during a mass shooting?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Because people overreact and think the government is going to take their guns so there's a rush to buy as many as they can afford.
        If you think the government is gonna take your gun/s why buy more? Wouldn't that be just a waste of money and more guns for the government to take?

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
          If you think the government is gonna take your gun/s why buy more? Wouldn't that be just a waste of money and more guns for the government to take?
          Because they have no intention of giving up those guns.

Comment

Does 1bad realize that what you guys are arguing about is not whether a senator made a proposal, but rather about whether it matters?

I don't think he does.

Poor fellow.

Comment

Well we do have a sitting US Senator who supports a gun ban.
              Didn't we have a senator or member of congress who thought an island could "flip over" if too many solders were on it not THAT long ago? There is always some crazy politicians who openly say & believe things that have no chance of happening. Some parts of America are insane towards the R side & some are insane to the D side despite whats the middle saying & where the middle is going.

While I personally believe guns need to be tended to in wider restrictions & wider requirements to keep them guns are so grained in American culture you'd NEVER be able to ban them in any real way America would do that wouldn't require generations til a ban of guns is even a real attainable goal. So idek that a ban would be doable if there was wide support for it which there isn't & never has been despite that being a talking point by the NRA crowd.

But like mentioned the people who buy guns aren't the brightest bunch in a dick measuring of IQ ratings between other groups I'd imagine. I'm related to many gun totting dipsh^ts & there wasn't much higher learning or thoughtfulness among my non-immediate family who totted them around. I believe statistically the 2nd most successful thing the average gun owner shoots is themselves.

Comment

I don't need to respond to your non sequiturs.

They are fallacy, so no need to.

Debate 101
                He just obliterated you and in typical fashion your response is "non sequitur" or "fallacy" your go to words when you have no rebuttal and have been owned.

You're past prime, you've lost your edge, you're a shot fighter on the decline, it's probably the age setting in. You've been getting owned left right and centre like never before.

Motorcity Cobra is literally resting his BBC on your cranium and his balls over your eyelids. He has claimed you as his property.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  Does 1bad realize that what you guys are arguing about is not whether a senator made a proposal, but rather about whether it matters?

I don't think he does.

Poor fellow.
                  See my post above. He's past his prime. He's a shot debater.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic..._medium=social

Im completely shocked by this.

Am I the only one???

Why do ya'll think that is?

And what does it say, if anything, about us?
                    I am not shocked at all. The people buying guns are the people stupid enough to believe bollocks such as "a bad guy with a gun can only be stopped by a good guy with a gun"

Comment

Again, fallacy need not be refuted. When one can only reply with fallacy they've lost the debate.

Take a Debate class and educate yourself.

This is why your communities are cesspools Cobra. When someone tries to teach you people things you respond with nonsense like this and make it some sort of pissing contest while refusing to listen and learn. As a result you folks stay ignorant, all while patting yourselves on the back.

Stay ignorant for all I care.

Comment

Working...
                      X