No announcement yet.

Britney Spears

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
    there was this secret group chat in facebook that i joined in and someone posted a vid of kids getting fucked and doing other sexual stuff. the kids were loving it. they were around ages 6-9. it was disturbing but the kids were loving what they were doing. probably they were trained and manipulated to do what they were doing.

Comment

there was this secret group chat in facebook that i joined in and someone posted a vid of kids getting fucked and doing other sexual stuff. the kids were loving it. they were around ages 6-9. it was disturbing but the kids were loving what they were doing. probably they were trained and manipulated to do what they were doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        You sick bastard.
        i reported it on facebook authorities.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
          I am an early generation internet user and have been duped on here as described in other posts...but i was just wondering if anybody remembers a vid from the late 90's that was supposedly nude britney spears...but when you opened it...it was actually a snuff film that was about 2 mins long. If you did see it...do you think it was real? It wasnt an 8mm type sex snuff...just random dudes in a cornfield.
          Knowing she was extremely young its a red k for paedophilia.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
            More lies.

Comment

I dont know how you made the leap from what i posted to what you posted....but please....dont do that again.

Comment

She was definitely at her best when she was about 15-16, pre fame.

Comment

Working...
                X