Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dave Allen says Tyson Fury punches harder than Ortiz, Shock!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave Allen says Tyson Fury punches harder than Ortiz, Shock!

Just seen this, Dave Allen, the British dude who's a bit of a novelty act and just fights everyone says that Tyson Fury punches harder than Ortiz.

He's sparred with Fury, back when he wasn't even fit as he is now, and he's been in the ring with Ortiz.

Wasn't expecting this at all!

Maybe Fury does stand a chance then!

When I watch him it seems like he has pillow hands and there's no power in his shots.

What do you make of this shocking statement?

Tyson can punch when he is sitting down on his shots. Allen has been in the Ring With Ortiz and made Ortiz struggle with him, I dont remember if he got knocked out tho.

Comment

Its not really a shock, its only wilder fans who have been making out ortiz is some ferocious puncher. Who has he actually proved his power against, tony thompson? Lol

Comment

... also novelty act is harsh he shouldn't be considered a joke just because hes not world class.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          Its not really a shock, its only wilder fans who have been making out ortiz is some ferocious puncher. Who has he actually proved his power against, tony thompson? Lol
          B.Y. Jennings, ya know someone who Wlad couldn't stop? Also proved it by almost stopping Wilder, destroying Thompson and stopping Allen faster than anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
            B.Y. Jennings, ya know someone who Wlad couldn't stop? Also proved it by almost stopping Wilder, destroying Thompson and stopping Allen faster than anyone else.
            Wowww how amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
              Just seen this, Dave Allen, the British dude who's a bit of a novelty act and just fights everyone says that Tyson Fury punches harder than Ortiz.

He's sparred with Fury, back when he wasn't even fit as he is now, and he's been in the ring with Ortiz.

Wasn't expecting this at all!

Maybe Fury does stand a chance then!

When I watch him it seems like he has pillow hands and there's no power in his shots.

What do you make of this shocking statement?
              I go by what I see in the ring and my eyes tell me Ortiz hits harder than Fury no matter what this guy said. I remember Mosley saying Mayweather and Canelo hit with about the same power which is clearly ridiculous. Sometimes these boxers are way off on judging power even if they have fought or sparred both guys and they could just be lying.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                I go by what I see in the ring and my eyes tell me Ortiz hits harder than Fury no matter what this guy said. I remember Mosley saying Mayweather and Canelo hit with about the same power which is clearly ridiculous. Sometimes these boxers are way off on judging power even if they have fought or sparred both guys and they could just be lying.
                Maybe it is the fans who are way off

Comment

Lenroy Thomas says Ortiz hits harder than Joshua.

Fighters say lots of things.

Comment

Dave Allen is a fat drunk slob who probably thinks Fury is the greatest HW of all time, like many of the ***** trash that follow TF do.

Comment

Working...
                    X