No announcement yet.

What a damn good fight Wilder-Ortiz was

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a damn good fight Wilder-Ortiz was

Back and forward action and adjustments being made, I loved it!!! Wilder's stock rose alot tonight

My wife who watches fights w me said this was the most exciting fight she has seen in a long time. Coming from someone who thinks it’s boring. This is exactly what HW division needed to inject some life into this weight class. Props to Ortiz. I knew he would be solid opposition. I didn’t realize Wilder was that strong. Even coming in so light. Heavyweights got put back on the map tonight. For us fans. I’m sure we all love the chess matches and speed at the lighter weights. However watching two big dudes swing for the fences like that is a different level of excitement.
    Last edited by vwelsh; 03-04-2018, 12:34 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Nothing happened for five rounds. Awful. Two sloppy fighters playing rock 'em sock 'em. Yawn.

Comment

I agree. Wilder definitely snatched victory out of the jaws of defeat tonight because I thought he was finished in that seventh round. How he survived that round was nothing short of a miracle?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          Nothing happened for five rounds. Awful. Two sloppy fighters playing rock 'em sock 'em. Yawn.
          lmao

I think you'd have to really go out of your way to not enjoy that fight. It's front runner for foty, at least until GGG murders Canelo in May.

Comment

Great outcome, not a lot of action as a whole as only one fighter was fighting the first 5 rounds. Great fight doe altogether.

Comment

Definitely. Fun fight. Respect to both guys. I'm even looking forward to what Ortiz does next cuz I was sh^tting on him before this fight, but I love what he did even if he came up short.

Looking forward all the more to Wilder vs the Joshua vs Parker winner & I hope thats what we get next cuz if the Joshua vs Parker fight is half the fun as this fight tonight it'll be the perfect time to find out who the best HW is.

Comment

That was intense excitement...loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  Back and forward action and adjustments being made, I loved it!!! Wilder's stock rose alot tonight
                  the fun happened after the short old fat guy gassed himself. lol

Comment

Yup, what a great fight. Wilder was out on his feet!! Saved by the bell omg... King kong put up a great fight and tried his best to become first cuban heavyweight but the title stays in america. Bombsquaaaddddddd. Wilder vs parker is next. Then bring on joshua.

Comment

Working...
                    X