Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Drops Anthony Joshua Four Times, Stops Him in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by theman775 View Post
    You're the one that brought up 50 mill. Alright don't take my word for it but it still stands both these fools didn't want the fight. Mayweather made clear that in order for the fight to happen was that wilder had to fight Joshua across the pond and bend over to his demands cause AJ was the A side. Y'all never learn. Mayweather bended to Oscar and look where it got him, canelo bended to Floyd and look at where it got him!!!! Both the best and highest paid in the damn sport.
    No need to bend now. AJ got whooped. All that A-side bs got knocked down with him. Besides AJ is gonna have to offer the moon for anyone to come over there and get ripped off by those UK refs, lol.

If he wants a title shot, he'll be coming back over here mate (the same hardball hearn was playing). Or they will need a giant offer like the Martin fight, but the price will be 5X's the Martin fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
      Anthony Joshua didn't fight poorly at all.

He was fighting well, hurt Andy Ruiz with a good shovel uppercut/shovel hook combination, and got caught.
      Joshua was not fighting well by any means. He didn't pounce on Ruiz after knocking him down (although I admit Ruiz seemed to shake it off reasonably well). His punch output per round was way down on his usual, and not because of Ruiz. Ruiz was there to be jabbed and kept at distance, but he just didn't do it. Then he got stunned and never got his head cleared, then game over. He was poor from the first bell. That isn't to take anything away from Ruiz, I think he still would have posed a challenge. I'm saying that AJ had to be on form to beat Ruiz, and he wasn't.

Comment

• - -End of the day, fat Andy rocks, and ain't nobody taking that away from him.

Now we got potential rubber matches between Andy, AJ, and Parker going for the new golden era.

Tyson want in? We know Deyonce don't.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
          Joshua shows class in post fight interviews. A real pro.
          Joshua's a good dude. He needs a better trainer/tactician ... and a new promoter. Matchroom is chasing control of the sport and using AJ/Canelo and outrageous money to try to sway fighters and dominate the market.

But they aren't invested in what's best for their fighters. They just ride you while you are hot per marketability.

AJ would be much better with an american trainer who prepares him for war rather than focusing on becoming a celebrity, seeking every promotional advantage in fights, and cherry-picking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            Changed my tune? Look kid, we were in a RBR thread. You know what you do in those kinds of threads? You talk about the fight! Clown . He won and I'm still calling him fat, him winning didn't change that. Take a step back and think about this: I called Ruiz fat because that's what he is. Ruiz himself pokes fun at his physique and says so. I never said anything about him being a bum or that he wasn't skilled. Now I could see your point if I was clowning him as a fighter (which I didn't do) and he came and pulled it off and I still refused to give him props. But I said he was fat, and that's why you're here crying If that doesn't have female emotions written all over it I don't know what does.

Fool on here acting like his wife, mad that I called her man fat.
            Pull your skirt up girl. It isn't that serious
            Yes im besides myself with tears rolling down my face, how old are you?

Maybe if your fat jokes were funnier I would have left you alone lol.

I don't know where you are from but when a PROFESSIONAL fighter is about to fight the fight of his life and the only thing you can keep talking about is his physique, that ALONE is discrediting him as a fighter. You also made a �� @$$ joke like "Ruiz power activate bean bag chair" throwing mad shade. That fat boy made history last night what have you ever done? You were talking like the only thing he could do was BE FAT before he started winning. That's my point. Maybe next time you won't judge a book by it's cover. I'm trying to teach your ignorant @$$ but it's no use apparently, smh you just don't get it.
            Last edited by Calibaloc; 06-02-2019, 03:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Straightener View Post
              After he knocked Ruiz down he tried to close the show slugger style

That was like trying to slug it out with butter bean .. daft move and the shot that Ruiz landed zapped all the energy out of him

Got to give it to Ruiz . Top guy and fearless hopefully the rematch has the same drama
              He had Wilder's KO of Breazeale on his mind .... he wanted a big one like that (all his KO's have been stoppages by the refs).

Ironic: last night he was stopped by the ref, after he couldn't respond properly ... a tough night.

Comment

• Wilder and AJ missed their chance to make bank...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mario040481 View Post
                  Maybe more a short/small reality check? What's been gained can possibly be lost at the least expected moment, even moments when you're a 25-1 favorite? I'm sure it's something top fighters are well aware of, but even so, witnessing it at this extreme is probably very sobering to top fighters regardless of home country?
                  Golovkin has said many times, "one punch can change your life." It was a good stoppage. Joshua was in a daze and disoriented. Taking more punishment might put have him in the hospital. At the end he lacked the ability to protect himself. I don't buy into the "he quit" line of thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post
                    Yes im besides myself with tears rolling down my face, how old are you?

Maybe if your fat jokes were funnier I would have left you alone lol.

I don't know where you are from but when a PROFESSIONAL fighter is about to fight the fight of his life and the only thing you can keep talking about is his physique, that ALONE is discrediting him as a fighter. You also made a �� @$$ joke like "Ruiz power activate bean bag chair" throwing mad shade. That fat boy made history last night what have you ever done? You were talking like the only thing he could do was BE FAT before he started winning. That's my point. Maybe next time you won't judge a book by it's cover. I'm trying to teach your ignorant @$$ but it's no use apparently, smh you just don't get it.
                    We're done girl. I can't talk to someone so wrapped up in her emotions that she makes absolutely no sense and is coming from a feelings standpoint. Again, I never discredited him as a fighter. I even gave him props for the win but you're such a f@g you couldn't even see that. Him being fat is exactly that and no amount of crying from you will change that. You're so upset (and possibly it's that time of the month for you) about a fat comment that you just keep going back to your emotional rant. As I said, pull your skirt up girl. Ruiz has a wife, he doesn't need some hoe online trying to fight his battles for him

Comment

• Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
                      To me it is more evident that AJ's fights in the UK with the right ref gives him an advantage. The ref keeping Parker off of him, the early stoppage of Takam, even the Wlad fight could have went on.

One thing for sure, if there is a rematch, AJ will demand the fight is in the UK, and Hearn will make sure it is a ref they like.
                      They have a rematch agreement but I doubt it says where. Haymon will advise Ruiz to keep it here or Mexico. Ruiz is the champ now ... he'll dictate where the fight is. hearn said last night, he hopes to get it in th UK. They are going to have to convince Ruiz ....

Comment

Working...
                      X