• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    "goes", not "go's".

Oops, thanks ill keep that in mind.

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    Lmao...

Comment

another video. Apparently these guys they are beating up were thieves.

Comment

LOL this reminds me of a russian guy in our gym in the past. Dude looked like a psycho with tattoos all over his body and could actually fight. Scary dude. Sparred him hard a few times and he was tough as hell and has a temper. Just not the type you wanna mess with.

Anyway one day this ****in guy who just recently started sparring sparred the russian dude and as soon as they both entered the ring I knew something was going to go down. I knew because the new guy spars like it's a real fight i mean just throws hayemakers with no technique and like I said the reussian guy has a short fuse. They start sparring and my coach tells them to go light because he knew it was a mismatch but the ****in newbie started swinging like a wildman and the crazy russian gives my coach a few looks and starts beating the **** out of the newbie.

LOL As evil as it may sound I started laughing because the newbie was kind of an douche bag. So anyway newbie was leaking from his nose and mouth and was out on his feet with the ropes holding him up. My coach yells stop and russian dude lights him up witt a 4 punch combo lol and then tells him " It's sparring, it's not a real ****in fight " while the newbie was stumbling all over the ring lol. can't forget that.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
          What a jerk.

That wasn't sparring.

Comment

if he dies, he dies.

Comment

Comment

....Classy

Comment

What a funny kunt straight annihilation. If those two men really were just thugs who fought they could hang in a gym then more fool them.

Comment

Working...
                  X