No announcement yet.

Mcgregor Mayweather will top 6 million buys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mcgregor Mayweather will top 6 million buys

just saw this on twitter if there is another thread about it ill delete im just in awe of the numbers coming in. How this is bad for boxing or MMA the way the event went im just not buying it anymore and I was one of those worried it would hurt the sport. These numbers plus the hundreds of millions watching around the world free on stream its just jaw dropping. If boxing can continue to create stars in America not just other countries like Canelo I think boxing is about to really get a boost of new fans. I think MMA will as well I think alot fans that didnt watch both sports will now at least be casuals of the other at the very least

Last edited by Cinci Champ; 08-30-2017, 10:33 AM.

per dana white? how has he become a reliable source? lol

6.5 my arse, real numbers will come out at some stage this year

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post

i agree hard to trust any promoter but when the number get that high its pointless to lie at that point. the estimates coming out are in that range anyway. Its not even hard to believe everyone I knew was either watching a ppv or stream people who didnt even watch may pac. I think even the official numbers by none promoters will be higher then u think

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
        i agree hard to trust any promoter but when the number get that high its pointless to lie at that point. the estimates coming out are in that range anyway. Its not even hard to believe everyone I knew was either watching a ppv or stream people who didnt even watch may pac. I think even the official numbers by none promoters will be higher then u think
        Nope. Estimates mean nothing until verified by official sources and that only happens months after a ppv.

Many in the industry even believe the 4 million figure for May/Pac is exaggerated and the realy number is more in the realm of 2.8-3 million but anywya, I don't really care.

It is what it is. People will believe what they want to believe.

Comment

Regardless of the numbers, Floyd fans will act as though they are getting a check in the mail from Floyd the way they celebrate his PPV numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post

before the fight, dana was the biggest loser, dana has no part in this at all.

after the fight, dana said thie fight did this much!!

Comment

Pacf@gs out in full force.....they hate this news.

Comment

Only a fool thought this fight was going to flop.

At first I thought it was going to do bad but then I realized I was reading the opinions of hardcore Boxing fans on a Boxing forum.

This fight was for casuals and the average sports fan.

Comment

6.5 million buys minimum. This is going to make the haters heads explode.

Is Pacquaio's next fight on ESPN for free again? Or is the Cartoon Network carrying it?

I predicted 6 million, we'll wait for the official number, but I doubt it's less than 6.5 million, might even crack 7.

I heard Arum is going to make Pacquaio wrestle a bear at the County Fair next month, tickets are $1.25.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    Regardless of the numbers, Floyd fans will act as though they are getting a check in the mail from Floyd the way they celebrate his PPV numbers.
                    Lmao, that's funny. Not one cent from Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                    X