The Golovkin detractors are laughably stupid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and new!!!!

Comment

Same can be said for those who said that it's a robbery and Golovkin dominated though, no?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Same can be said for those who said that it's a robbery and Golovkin dominated though, no?
        Right but the Caneldoes have dominated NSB with their idiocy this week.

Comment

Even Sanchez know GGG lost. On the HBO replay I concentrated on the instructions between rounds. All this talk GGG boxed went backwards and followed the game plan? Horse shyt. Starting round 3 Sanchez was furious..

Round 3: Ok you are backing up from him you need to stop that

Round 4: GGG I told you stop backing up from him you gave that round away

Round 5: GGG please get closer stop moving away

Round 6: you not listening you giving it away stop backing up

Round 7: moves to GGG ear trying to hide it from the HBO cameras whispers GGG you are losing the fight

After Round 8 GGG has now officially lost 5-6 of the first 8 rounds on all the judges score cards and his trainer agrees telling him he is losing the fight.

Round 8 and 9 are toss up rounds.

Round 10 and 11 GGG rallies back Canelo is never hurt like bias HBO Lampley says he's getting hit more because he's tired but never wobbles and is always returning fire. 10 and 11 is a war with both guys trading huge shots but it's the best rounds for GGG who was missing and eating big shots backing up all fight.

Round 12 Sanchez tells him we need this round we need it bad even says you need to knock him out. Canelo comes out ready to war it out GGG lands a big shot early then takes some big shots from canelo and goes right back to running and doing nothing but eating canelo bombs for 1-2 mins straight. Canelo lands more power punches and more total punches and out works GGG who besides two good shots does nothing in the 12. Also look at GGGs face before that round started and look at how his faced ended up at the end of that round.

Here come the decision look at GGG face as the scores are read GGG already knows he lost he is not shocked. After the fight Sanchez says I told him we needed that 12 but he gave it away. Confirms what HBO mics picked up and that he didn't want GGG backing up throwing GGG under the bus for not fighting the fight he wanted and needed to win. The key to GGG loss is the power and body punch disparity. Only 6 body punches that was the difference canelo landing too many and GGG landing none.

If you give the close swing rounds to GGG he wins 6 rounds. You give them to canelo he wins 8 rounds. He rallied late but gave away too many rounds before that needed to sweep 9,10,11,12 just to pull a draw.
          Last edited by bigdunny1; 09-23-2018, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            And getting dumber by the day.

Golovkin got destroyed!
            Golovkin got exposed!
            Golovkin was shook!
            Golovkin ran!
            Canelo dominated!

The above just some of the idiotic comments I've seen over the week. I admit I didn't watch the fight last week. I was gonna stream and wound up falling asleep and missing the whole fight because I have a habit of waking up too early these days.

Watched the fight last night and while I scored it 7-5 Golovkin, I had no problem with it being 7-5 for Canelo or a draw. Literally every round was pretty close and some were damn near impossible to score. How anyone can cosign on the above comments is beyond me.

In closing, that was a very close fight that could've went either way and Golovkin detractors are stupid. Thanks.
            Yeah I know the first thing I did was congratulate Canelo and give him praise for the tremendous effort he put out. I don't think he won and I don't like him at all. These Golovkin detractors are childish.

Comment

GGG trainer Able Sanchez answer when directly asked was why GGG was backing up from Canelo after they demanded Mexican Style talk and was that the game plan you had.

“I wanted Golovkin to fight Canelo. If Canelo was gonna stand in the middle of the ring, I wanted him to fight Canelo. He decided it was better to do the things that he did." - Able Sanchez

Asked a follow up on why he did that

“If I start to make excuses about Golovkin, then I’m taking away from the victory of Canelo, and that’s ridiculous. We as coaches can only coach them and do the best we can in the gym and have a game plan. When we get in there, they see things that maybe are better for them. We can’t force them to do something they don’t want to do." - Able Sanchez

Sanchez told him all night you losing and told reporters after the fight he didn't win what more does his own trainer have to say for you fangirls to believe him? LMAO

In the biggest fight of his career landed just 6 body shots and outlanded in power shots and got walked down by the smaller guy. In 2 fights with canelo has missed 1100 punches only 14 body shots landed nothing but jabs and dominated in body and power punching. That's why he lost his belts
              Last edited by bigdunny1; 09-23-2018, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Golovkin got destroyed!
                Golovkin got exposed!
                Golovkin was shook!
                Golovkin ran!
                Canelo dominated!

The above just some of the idiotic comments I've seen over the week. I admit I didn't watch the fight last week. I was gonna stream and wound up falling asleep and missing the whole fight because I have a habit of waking up too early these days.

Watched the fight last night and while I scored it 7-5 Golovkin, I had no problem with it being 7-5 for Canelo or a draw. Literally every round was pretty close and some were damn near impossible to score. How anyone can cosign on the above comments is beyond me.

In closing, that was a very close fight that could've went either way and Golovkin detractors are stupid. Thanks.
                i scored the fight a draw, but you also see a lot of gggroupies even in this thread calling it a robbery and no mention of that ???
                i agree it was close and you can easily switch names with the same scorecards. it was a great fight that could have gone either way, the judges did a drcent job, all three, we need to get over it and move on...

Comment

Golovkin got destroyed!
                  Golovkin got exposed!
                  Golovkin was shook!
                  Golovkin ran!
                  Canelo dominated!

How come you don't complain about the Canelo detractors? They've been saying worse. For months.

Or haven't you seen them?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    How come you don't complain about the Canelo detractors? They've been saying worse. For months.

Or haven't you seen them?
                    I've dug into Golovkin fanboys, Shoulder.

Comment

Golovkin got destroyed!
                      Golovkin got exposed!
                      Golovkin was shook!
                      Golovkin ran!
                      Canelo dominated!

They call him Golovkin a bum, so if canelo did indeed do these things, why is it such a big deal?

Comment

Working...
                      X