No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: James DeGale To Return on Ortiz vs. Molina Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: James DeGale To Return on Ortiz vs. Molina Card

James DeGale will return to the ring later this month. The former IBF world super-middleweight title holder, 32, has been out of action since winning the belt back from Caleb Truax in a rematch back in April. DeGale then relinquished the belt, stating that he is entering the final stages of his career and wants more financially rewarding fight and opting against facing his mandatory challenger Jose Uzcategui, who is now the champion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So he ducks Uzcategui, claiming to want to fight for big money, and instead ends up on the undercard of ****ing Victor Ortiz. Shameful.

Comment

I was thinking just this morning what the hell is going on with DeGale. I thought he may have retired.

Comment

What?? That is ****ing weird and random, not sure what DeGale's end game is. Needs to go for a big, British cash out

Comment

It might be like an 8rd fight aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
            So he ducks Uzcategui, claiming to want to fight for big money, and instead ends up on the undercard of ****ing Victor Ortiz. Shameful.
            i was thinking the same thing.

I bet this is just a tune up though

Comment

He should be fighting Eubank Jr, not wasting his time in America on Victor Ortiz's undercard.

Comment

He is coming from a win against Traux, he should fight another top 10 opponent in next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  What?? That is ****ing weird and random, not sure what DeGale's end game is. Needs to go for a big, British cash out
                  Honestly a Groves or Eubank fight might be his best shot

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
                    Yeah, bizarre set of events, especially when you consider he vacated his belt too.

i'd say he's probably ticking over and waiting for a big domestic payday and then will call it a day.

Comment

Working...
                    X