Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"SOG" Ward vs "King" Krusher Kovalev @ 175 lbs / 12.5 stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
    The fights been picked up by SKY Sports for the UK fans.
    Does that mean it's PPV?

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      Does that mean it's PPV?
      From what i gather, it's just regular sky sports mate, and not PPV.

Comment

• Ward by decision. Kovalev won't be able to knock him out. Ward will apply scoring techniques.

Neither guy will get hurt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
          Its funny to me that people think Kovalev is "just a puncher". Then they talk about how bad he looked against Chilemba while he won almost every round then Ward pulls a journeyman smw up to lhw and cant stop him. Are you mfers blind? Ward dont have enough pop to keep Brand off of him but somehow he is going to school Kovalev who boxed the jock off of BHop who is probably still better than Ward at age 50. I see tears and excuses or utter silence coming november 18th.
          A lot of accounts will close, a week later a lot of new accounts will be created, Errol Spence will become the new P4P king of Bscene and Golovkin will start ducking him.

Oh yeah, and Larryusa will be detained after ripping off his shirt and rampaging round the T-Mobile Arena foaming at the mouth yelling "Freeedooommm!!"
          Last edited by kafkod; 09-21-2016, 03:36 PM.

Comment

The Battle for P4P Supremacy?

Andre "SOG" Ward
            (29-0-0) vs Sergey "Krusher" Kovalev (29-0-1)
            Light Heavyweight / 175 lbs / 12.5 Stone
            11.19.16 HBO

I have a close feel out type fight for one round, til Kovalev turns it up and walks Ward down and mauls him, beating him from pillar to post for several rounds til the 7th, where Kovalev knocks him down twice. Ward has a spirited 8th round which he wins but takes massive damage, and the towel is thrown from his corner in the 9th, Ward still on his feet but bleeding from cuts and ears.

What say you!?

You're a phantasist.

You may have chose Fists of Fluff correct versus Klitschko but Wlad didn't bring his Steelhammer and Fluff most certainly didnt bully Klitschko like you were claiming, you remind me of the poster Golovkin when you break a fight down, utterly demented and child like. It's great you have such a wild imagination honestly it is, it just sounds absurd knowing you ain't trolling, when I'm trolling *****es know I am and laugh when you do I wince !

This fight although will establish a new no.1 may very well be a tactical bore, Ward isn't involved in fights that light the place up, this one is for the hardcore not the fan boys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
              You're a phantasist.

You may have chose Fists of Fluff correct versus Klitschko but Wlad didn't bring his Steelhammer and Fluff most certainly didnt bully Klitschko like you were claiming, you remind me of the poster Golovkin when you break a fight down, utterly demented and child like. It's great you have such a wild imagination honestly it is, it just sounds absurd knowing you ain't trolling, when I'm trolling *****es know I am and laugh when you do I wince !

This fight although will establish a new no.1 may very well be a tactical bore, Ward isn't involved in fights that light the place up, this one is for the hardcore not the fan boys.
              You know the poster Thurman ? Who never loses predictions, Completey called fury to UD Wlad and so many other fights.

He said Kovalev will win UD. He said Kovalev is 60/40 in his eyes
              Last edited by Champ Wilder; 09-21-2016, 08:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
                You're a phantasist.

Listen to this scrub why don't we.

I have a way with words and now I am childish and trolling? Children don't have half my expansive vocabulary, so there goes that comment down the drain.

This is actually hilarious coming from you scott, we've gotten into enough debates over the years to where you know darn well I know this sport well and can really analyze and break down anything that happens in the ring, so I am just going to assume you were belligerent drunk when you posted this.

Still upset Fury took Wlad to school, sat him down, and gave him the lesson of a lifetime I see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                  From what i gather, it's just regular sky sports mate, and not PPV.
                  Sorry, I'm not British so I have no idea what that means lol. I just see sky sports and box nation on the corner of gifs on the web. Here we just get HBO and Showtime sadly.

Comment

• Honestamente creo que ese man Andre Ward se retira despues de que el rey Kovalev le saca la misma mierda ronda tras ronda hasta que no aguanta mas.

Comment

Sorry, I'm not British so I have no idea what that means lol. I just see sky sports and box nation on the corner of gifs on the web. Here we just get HBO and Showtime sadly.
                      Haha yeah mate it does get confusing keeping up. Here we just have the fights on BoxNation and SKY Sports, so you tend to know it's on one or the other.
                      When i see that the PBC fights over in America are on many different channels i often wonder if it's hard for fans to keep up with it all.

When the fights are on PPV here (they call it SKY Box office) it tends to be just when it involves a British fighter, in recent times anyway. Except for cases like Manny Vs Floyd.
                      Fights like Ward vs Kovalev for example , featuring 2 non British fighters tend to be on SKY Sports (regular) or BoxNation..who ever buys the rights to that fight. You pay for SKY Sports (regular) usually as a package, along with other channels, your phone bill, internet ect. While with BoxNation, you pay a monthly fee to get their channel.

It's good that SKY and BoxNation show the international fights free for us, but on the flip side a lot of the 'big' British fights are put on PPV. Joshua's fights are PPV for example and aren't always the best opposition or the best undercards. If i'm not mistaken Bellew vs Cleverly II was also a PPV here.

Comment

Working...
                      X