No announcement yet.

New Vide: Bernard Hopkins discusses Manny Pacquiao's aging and loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Vide: Bernard Hopkins discusses Manny Pacquiao's aging and loss

One thing about Bernard he has good knowledge and its true, we have to see how Pac looks in his next fight to really tell, but he is right about fighters never looking the same after being Iced out cold.

But the majority of people have already seen slipping and aging in Manny fear the past few fights, his feet are gone and he hasn't had those light feet anymore that helped him glide in and out across the ring

this is what a prime Pacquiao looked like
    Last edited by hectari; 04-28-2013, 01:15 AM.

Nothing would change till pacquiaos return..

manny pacquiaos performance nothing would be change still smart and power punchers untel his return this year of november then manny will give shock the world again.he is a unique boxer i've ever seen..for the main time he spent more time to his family...

Comment

I guess I'd like to see Manny fight again...because well, I like watching the dude fight. Entertaining as f**k. But the best thing would be for him to call it a career.

He has nothing left to prove. His legacy is already cemented as one of the best to ever lace them up (eat a fat d**k haters and choke on it), so why spend your final days fighting the likes of Mike Alvarado or sorry ass Tim Bradley (who you beat down already)? Retire, Manny.

Comment

We'll see his next fight how much that KO affected him. I'm excited to see him again but I'm not so sure Pac will be the same. I wouldn't be surprised if he retires this year.

Comment

Working...
        X