Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Gatti | The ref says "don't punch", Floyd pnches three times and gets a KD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather-Gatti | The ref says "don't punch", Floyd pnches three times and gets a KD

And the face of the ref looking at Gatti like.. "sorry son, I have to protect him or I'll be back on welfare".

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    And the face of the ref looking at Gatti like.. "sorry son, I have to protect him or I'll be back on welfare".

You dumb b1tch, it's protect yourself at ALL times

Comment

Floyd is a b1tch we all know that

Comment

Lol Gatti took the biggest whooping of his career... savage

Comment

What a ****ty ref.

I forgot the ref wasn't Cortez or Bayless.

He says "stop punching," then let's Floyd land two punches. Gatti looks at the ref, the ref rushes in but stops as Floyd throws the third shot.

It's the referee's job to take control. Either stop the fighters, or just let the action continue. He tried to react, but was too slow and then just said "**** it, Floyd is gonna win anyways." lmao

Comment

That's the refs fault for not physically breaking the fighters. When exactly were they supposed to continue punching?

Comment

what I don't understand is why Gatti didn't go Maidana on Floyd. What, all of a sudden he felt the need to "box" when he never did it before?

Edit: I just want to brag and say my guitar is better than yours!

Comment

That's not why Gatti lost. Gatti wasn't even hurt by those shots.

Comment

not surprise.. ref is a brotha.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                    That's not why Gatti lost. Gatti wasn't even hurt by those shots.
                    That's not my point. It can be demoralyzing though. Knowing that out ot nowhere you're two rounds down. And that can make you change your strategy.

Just wanted to show how protected Floyd was by refs.

Comment

Working...
                    X