Todd duBoef: "not only does Gamboa have a contract, it was recently extended."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tonyalmeida View Post
    This is embarrassing
    yuu gotta do whats best for ur career at the end of the day fight the winner of salido/lopez then move up and maybe fight broner if he dont move up yet

rios is too much IMO

Comment

he shoulda pull of this stunt after the fight if he pulled out as the winner but not before the fight, now he looks like a ducker that simply is looking for more money/ducking Rios

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
        he shoulda pull of this stunt after the fight if he pulled out as the winner but not before the fight, now he looks like a ducker that simply is looking for more money/ducking Rios
        Well, you're either looking for more money or ducking, not both. In my opinion, Gamboa is seeking more money. I just don't know enough about the situation to form an opinion, yet.

Comment

There was an article on here where Gamboa was saying how good the compensation was and that was why he was taking the fight.

Floyd's just doing his best to stick it to Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
            There could be a buyout clause, but I bet Arum learned his lesson after Floyd. . .

Hahahaha @ stupid *****ze and their theories. . Thing is, they'd rather have him sign with Mayweather just so they can in some weird way claim "victory", then see Gamboa take on Rios. . .
            I would like to see the fight. Its an attraction.

If Yuri wins it would mean another big player @ 135.

But if Rios wins, it doesn't really mean anything to 135.

And look how well Juanma is being taken care of now that his 0 is gone.

Hope Gamboa gets his way on this.

PLUS - the fact that theyre offering another 100k to the winner? When do they do that? Seems like a face saving move.

Too many sharks.

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
              I would like to see the fight. Its an attraction.

If Yuri wins it would mean another big player @ 135.

But if Rios wins, it doesn't really mean anything to 135.

And look how well Juanma is being taken care of now that his 0 is gone.

Hope Gamboa gets his way on this.

PLUS - the fact that theyre offering another 100k to the winner? When do they do that? Seems like a face saving move.

Too many sharks.
              This was announced on Feb 16th

Wake up

Comment

this is gay, gamboa not wanting the fight

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  Well, you're either looking for more money or ducking, not both. In my opinion, Gamboa is seeking more money. I just don't know enough about the situation to form an opinion, yet.
                  I dont need to know more than what Todd DeBeouf has just said, i trust him 100 percent, Gamboa is ****ED

Comment

Working...
                  X