No announcement yet.

Why millennials don't eat cereal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    Grape nuts and shredded Wheat. They are the ONLY cereals with ZERO sugar and/or high fructose corn syrup.

As a Kid I ate a lot of Frosted Wheat and Cheerios, then graduated to Captain Crunch.

I love cinnamon grahams.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
      what if **** hit the fan and we needed to have a draft. Could you imagine how screwed we would be?

Look at the people during the last draft in Vietnam, there were hardly any fat people.

Look at us now. What if we actually got into a land infantry battle with the Chinese to the extent we needed to draft, we would have fat soy boys with man buns *****ing that you didnt ask them their preferred pronouns.

Chinese people are way less fat on average. They would be drafting the farmers from villages who have worked in the fields and have natural strength. We would be slaughtered if it came to that.
      There won't be a war between the U.S in china.

it's called "nuclear deterrent"

No nuclear capable country will go to war with another nuclear capable country. The battleground between the U.S in china is an economic one.

But If it ever does happen then we're all ****ed lol. Nuclear winter.

Comment

Fuk. I love cereal. Really doesn't matter what time of day or night. I usually have a couple bowls a day BECAUSE there's almost no clean up.
        What kind of r3tard can't run water for 5 seconds? They must not wash their hands because that takes more effort than rinsing a bowl.

Comment

I don't eat breakfast.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
            The Times reported that cereal “was an inconvenient breakfast choice because they had to clean up after eating it.” Yes, apparently washing a spoon and a bowl is simply too much to have to deal with. And don’t forget, there is also the pain of putting the box back in the pantry!

FFS they are ruining the world we built for them.
            To be fair we gave them poison pretending to be food that will give them diabetes, cancer and dementia. Cereal isn’t food.

But yea bowls and spoons are the easiest to clean.

Comment

Love cereal but it has so much sugar and preservatives I try not to eat it. Plus I don't need 300% my daily vitamins every morning.

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
                You must be a fat **** lol

no offense, just a highly likely guess.
                You would be very wrong my man..I didn’t say eat that shh every day or now..I’m way past that age and eat home cooked food. I eat grown up food and fine cuts of meat or use the home chef service. In my early 20s I’d eat the shh out of bad cereal but then again I had a hell of a metabolism, soon as it changed I pivoted my eating habits.

Comment

Originally posted by too_much View Post
                  Love cereal but it has so much sugar and preservatives I try not to eat it. Plus I don't need 300% my daily vitamins every morning.
                  Most of the junk cereal people eat does but there's a lot of cereals these days that taste good and have great ingredients. It's actually pretty amazing how far it's come in the last 5 years. All the grocers in my state have a lot of natural and organic options. It's a little more expensive but not too bad.

Comment

Why would anyone give a crap about what they ate

Comment

If Greta Thunberg told them to eat breakfast then things would change I'm sure...

Comment

Working...
                      X