Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury: After I Take Out Pulev, Fans Will Talk Me & Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by allenfred View Post
    Hughie Fury could be one of the worst boxers of all time-EVER. No talent no strength no power-NOTHING. A JOKE
    He can definitely box, don't be that guy bro

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
      Hughie is either talented or you are a fangirl nuthugger, we will see in 4 weeks.
      Look at his footwork alone.... any one that doesn't think Hughie is one of the best in the division in that area doesn't know boxing, fact.

We will find out this Saturday that I'm correct and Hughie is in the top ten fighters in the world and improving all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
        Look at his footwork alone.... any one that doesn't think Hughie is one of the best in the division in that area doesn't know boxing, fact.

We will find out this Saturday that I'm correct and Hughie is in the top ten fighters in the world and improving all the time.
        Yeah I forgot it's this month not next.

Comment

Originally posted by Zn1 View Post
          He can definitely box, don't be that guy bro
          Huey Fury is a boxing joke. No talent no strength and couldn't crack an egg with either weak hand.

Comment

Time for you to admit you were wrong and I was right.

Comment

Comment

Hughie 'Shades Of Audley' Fury

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                  Hughie 'Shades Of Audley' Fury
                  You make me want to defend Audley ... what is wrong with me?

Comment

The nerve of this guy

Comment

Fair enough if you don't like to watch him, I however can appreciate things like defence and footwork. Hughie is highly skilled whether you enjoy watching him or not.

What boxer you talking about?

Comment

Working...
                      X