Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bunch of potheads in here...

Comment

Originally posted by Impeacher View Post
      This is why I vape the herb, he should have switched to vaping the flower a long time ago.
      hipster stoners are the worst stoners

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
        Love making me a steak cooked with cannabis butter
        man u nasty

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          Oh regarding flower vaping.. I have the Pax 3 that I stopped using after few days.

You mentioned vaping yesterday and I just remembered. i dont like to vape flowers cuz the high is weak. THC oil vapes get me proper faded but for some reason, flower vaping isnt the same. That’s why I threw the Pax away somewhere in the garage lol

Pack a bowl and hit the bong. Im going back to old school.
          flower vaping is lame lol... unless you have a real medical condition that wont allow you to smoke the traditional way from a pipe, bong, etc. but if you looking to just get high, it's a waste of time.

i've been vaping oil (sauce) for the past 4-5 years, when i go back to smoking flower, it just doesnt feel the same anymore.

i havent smoke weed out of a blunt/pipe/bong in years. the sauce is where it's at. i've been so spoil on this that i cant smoke anything else. if i have to smoke flowers only again, i'd prolly quit smoking.

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
            hipster stoners are the worst stoners

There’s nothing hipster about vaping weed, it’s been around a lot longer than any hipster fads.

Comment

There’s nothing hipster about vaping weed, it’s been around a lot longer than any hipster fads.
              pretentiousness and phags have been around even longer

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
                flower vaping is lame lol... unless you have a real medical condition that wont allow you to smoke the traditional way from a pipe, bong, etc. but if you looking to just get high, it's a waste of time.

i've been vaping oil (sauce) for the past 4-5 years, when i go back to smoking flower, it just doesnt feel the same anymore.

i havent smoke weed out of a blunt/pipe/bong in years. the sauce is where it's at. i've been so spoil on this that i cant smoke anything else. if i have to smoke flowers only again, i'd prolly quit smoking.

Vaping flower with a decent vape will get you high with less weed.

There are many crappy vapes out there though, and this can taint someone’s perception of vaping.

Just being able to taste the flower how it’s supposed to taste without all the smoke is enough reason for me, for instance, strawberry kush tastes exactly how it smells, lemon haze tastes so fresh and zingy!

I won’t ever go back to combustion.

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
                  pretentiousness and phags have been around even longer

Have you even tried vaping flower?

Comment

Comment

Taking a tolerance break first helps when using a vape, you’ve owned one vape, they don’t all work the same.

Understanding all the different uses for temps can help also.

https://vapestore.co.za/image/data/B...mperatures.jpg
                      nah... they ALL work the same. i owned about 3 different good brands and like a bunch of cheapos. ALL the same.

Comment

Working...
                      X