No announcement yet.

If canelo won as some think, why did his fans boo him and the decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    I guess the verdict made them boo him then? I boo'ed too when i saw 118. But that isn't Canelo fault IMHO, thats the judge fault.
    beating on a dead horse here but like i said, it's his reaction. he wasnt real with it and the fans can see it.

Comment

mexican fans take pride in this. their not gonna cheer and celebrate a win when they know it wasnt real.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        if mexican fans want their fighters to just stand and brawl then why marquez, morales, etc. all got the respect from the mexicans?
        Because they stand and trade when they had to?

beating on a dead horse here but like i said, it's his reaction. he wasnt real with it and the fans can see it.
        I dont know what his reaction is like, am not a psychologist. Everyone is different and i don't need to nitpick any fighters reaction after going 12 rounds in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by GodLike View Post
          How do you know they were not booing the decision and thought canleo won?
          Because they were cheering and applauding GGG during his interview and booing at Canelo during his.

Comment

I think the 10-2 card made the boos worse. I mean it was a close fight but that card just screams corruption to me and Im sure everyone in the arena felt the same way

Comment

mexican fans take pride in this. their not gonna cheer and celebrate a win when they know it wasnt real.
              Or a draw.

Comment

Because they stand and trade when they had to?

I dont know what his reaction is like, am not a psychologist. Everyone is different and i don't need to nitpick any fighters reaction after going 12 rounds in the ring.
                and canelo did that with ggg. he traded when he had too then bounce for the rest of the rounds.

by "his reaction", i meant what canelo said after the fight. he didnt even think it was close, he said he won and then said he didnt feel ggg's power BUT during the fight he didnt fight like he didnt feel ggg's power. that's why they boo'd him.

same shiiet with manny after the floyd fight. he lost a lot of his fans by what he said after the fight. didnt acknowledge the lost and then didnt mention anything about shoulder injury ONLY to come out about it days later after the fight.

Comment

and canelo did that with ggg. he traded when he had too then bounce for the rest of the rounds.

by "his reaction", i meant what canelo said after the fight. he didnt even think it was close, he said he won and then said he didnt feel ggg's power BUT during the fight he didnt fight like he didnt feel ggg's power. that's why they boo'd him.

same shiiet with manny after the floyd fight. he lost a lot of his fans by what he said after the fight. didnt acknowledge the lost and then didnt mention anything about shoulder injury ONLY to come out about it days later after the fight.
                  I would have to watch the post fight interview to see his reaction to the fight again.

Comment

They celebrate when Chavez "Drew" with sweet pea doe.

Comment

They celebrate when Chavez "Drew" with sweet pea doe.
                      was it controversy? i did not see this fight as it was way before my era. plus did chavez sr fought like canelo?

Comment

Working...
                      X