Is Ajagba READY for King Kong Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
    Mansour was old ass 40+ Southpaw.

Y’all worried about an old lion vs a cub?
    Monsour wasn’t even their tonite
    I really thought it would be a measuring stick for Efe but it wasn’t
    Unfortunately Monsour is done , no legs , slow as fugh

Let Efe get a couple more fights under his belt , I’d like to see him react to someone banging his body and clipping him

Tonite was no showcase fight let me say

Comment

Because you can’t sell Ajagba... let’s be realistic. Let’s stop wasting time. Wilder is heading over to DAZN for better opportunities and you’re worried about Ajagba still raw?
      Sell Ajagba for exactly what? Dude is a prospect. You need to build him before you worry about selling him to the masses.

Comment

bruh, you know nothing about promoting. allow promoters do their jobs, that's why you aren't a promoter.

Comment

What does he gain from fighting Ortiz now? If he loses he has to start rebuilding again. If he wins then people would expect him to now fight better opponents than Ortiz. He shouldn’t jump levels. There are levels to this s hit.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            What does he gain from fighting Ortiz now? If he loses he has to start rebuilding again. If he wins then people would expect him to now fight better opponents than Ortiz. He shouldn’t jump levels. There are levels to this s hit.
            This is sad PBC shillery. Joe Joyce with less fights already fought a former Champion yet you guys have a problem with Ajagba fighting a non former Champion?

Fans can’t even sell Ajagba, proves my point. Just put him in there with Ortiz already and give us a good fight.

Comment

This is sad PBC shillery. Joe Joyce with less fights already fought a former Champion yet you guys have a problem with Ajagba fighting a non former Champion?

Fans can’t even sell Ajagba, proves my point. Just put him in there with Ortiz already and give us a good fight.
              I wouldn’t even compare Ortiz and this version of bermane lol.

Comment

Absolutely not he's a novice. A prospect still years away from world level.

He should be fighting guys like Dave Allan that likely has the durability to take him rounds and give him work.

Comment

We joke about Ortiz being old but Mansour is literally approaching 50.

Comment

Comment

Samuel Peter is back. Ajaba should fight him.

Comment

Working...
                      X