Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheese vs fish: Japanese guys call stinky poon cheese smelling: Western men Fish!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheese vs fish: Japanese guys call stinky poon cheese smelling: Western men Fish!!

Personally, I prefer non smelly poon. Bot my dong has smelled like both cheese and fish after pounding poon globally.

I prefer freshly cut watermelon smelling poon. Z best poon for me.

What's you experience?
    Cheesy vs Fishy?
    Cheese smell
    100.00%
    Fish smell
    0.00%

All Asians love fish, but for some reason Japanese love cheese too. I had a Japanese friend in high school and he always had these cheesy snacks at home. I thought it was just his preference, but I went to Japanese food market and at least 90% of snacks had cheese or artificial cheese flavoring. The few American things they had were Doritos and Cheetos.

He told me Japanese believe cheese gives you thick pubic hair. I could never tell if he was serious or joking.

That explains the cheesy fish smell. And thick bushes.

Comment

this thread makes me want a tuna melt.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

All Asians love fish, but for some reason Japanese love cheese too. I had a Japanese friend in high school and he always had these cheesy snacks at home. I thought it was just his preference, but I went to Japanese food market and at least 90% of snacks had cheese or artificial cheese flavoring. The few American things they had were Doritos and Cheetos.

He told me Japanese believe cheese gives you thick pubic hair. I could never tell if he was serious or joking.

Now you are fishing with dynamite!!

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
          this thread makes me want a tuna melt.
          I just had one before starting this thread. My dong was hard as a rock right after. The fish/cheese combo makes me hard. Now I get why some guys love anchovies on their pizza..!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

This thread has little interest. One possibility is we got a lot of guys who haven't pounded lots of poon???

Maybe my old axx has pounded too much!

Comment

Working...
            X