Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't see Mikey beating Loma.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Competitive fight until the end. I expect Mikey's size to prevail here.

Comment

Mikey will k.o Lomachenko like Márquez did with PAC

Comment

Iv seen enough to say loma beats Mickey without full 12 week training. Mickey is too fundamental that doesn't get you too far. He's just a very solid ligtweight. can you imagine Mickey against a ightweight shane Mosley? Does anyone think Mickey See the 2nd of that fight? Mickey good solid fighter at 135 a super weak division And thats it.Spence fight won't happen hes just throwing his name name out ans spenc Will call his bluff. Pointless mismatch , he looked weak and flabby at 140 .Spence crushes him in 1. How about call out Crawford who was a 140lber? Never heard him call out
        Last edited by Tman32; 07-29-2018, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Im giving Loma the edge even with Garcia power n size advantage. I see Mikey letting Loma steal rounds looking for clean counters

Comment

I've been saying this for a while now, Mikey is too slow and too robotic. Someone like Easter almost outboxed him and yet people are labelling Garcia p4p. Get outta here!

Comment

Mikey has power advantage over Loma. But I dont think Mikey has something that Loma has not seen even with just a handful of pro fights.

One thing not discussed over Mikey-Loma is cardio over full three minutes,12 rounds.

Comment

I favor Crikey Gahcia.

Comment

Yeah, I got this impression too

Comment

Sleeping time for Loma

Comment

Working...
                    X