Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Fitter: I Had to Lose 110 Pounds Going Into Klitschko Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
    The poster I responded to commented as if Fury cheated the first fight. And I said he never caught with anything the first fight.
    Fury had tested positive from a sample in Feb 2015, the first fight took place in July of that year.

Comment

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
      Klitschko, AJ, even Danny Jacobs - they are inspiring. Fury is what you don't want to be.

And what does "get shlt on all the same" mean is a mystery to me.
      You're following the wrong sport as you'll be perpetually tut-tutting and shaking your head at the 'antics' of brain-damaged, ped-taking, mal-adjusted and testosterone-raging young men. Your inspiring ambassadors are few and far between.

Comment

Originally posted by baroidi View Post
        I think a crossfit chick after getting caught had the excuse that she swallowed from a guy that was on PEDs :bukkake:
        lol - so she was on PEDs but PES - perfomance enhancing sex.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
          Brock Lesnar. Popped for the same drug (clomiphene) that Jones did, but Jones said it was a pecker pill while Lesnar said it was some tainted supplement.

It's like, if you need that help with Sable, just own up bro
          Fair play to Jones for trying that excuse, how old was he at the time tho? Someone like Briggs or Oquendo might get away with it due to avancing age, but nobody in their prime would.

Comment

So just to clarify, he's claiming that in the nine months between the Hammer fight and the Klitschko fight, he gained 97 pounds, then lost 110 pounds? Not a soul on earth will believe that

Comment

Brock Lesnar. Popped for the same drug (clomiphene) that Jones did, but Jones said it was a pecker pill while Lesnar said it was some tainted supplement.

It's like, if you need that help with Sable, just own up bro
              I never found Sable that hot back in the attitude era. I can't image she looks that great 20 years later. And with all the chemicals Brock has put in his body, wouldn't surprise me if he did need about 20 different types of dick pills

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                I never found Sable that hot back in the attitude era. I can't image she looks that great 20 years later. And with all the chemicals Brock has put in his body, wouldn't surprise me if he did need about 20 different types of dick pills
                Let's be fair, she was (and to a point still is) a brown bagger. From the neck down she was second only to Marlena.

Comment

Let's be fair, she was (and to a point still is) a brown bagger. From the neck down she was second only to Marlena.
                  Marlena was Luna Vachon right? Another brown bagger but at least she wasn’t plastic

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    Marlena was Luna Vachon right? Another brown bagger but at least she wasn’t plastic
                    You're not serious. Luna Vachon?????

No. No.

Comment

You're not serious. Luna Vachon?????

No. No.

Ohhhhh Terri! Goldust’s girl! That’s why I was confused lol, these girls changed their name every couple years haha

Comment

Working...
                      X