Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: Winner of My Fight With Andrade is Number '1' at 160!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BJS is referring to #1 as in number one contender. Not the champion at 168

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
      Not just that. Super duper Charlo also beat that disabled guy, what was his name...?
      limpin' Jorge...........

Comment

Originally posted by HighLightReal View Post
        What has Charlo accomplished to warrant a higher ranking than Saunders at Middleweight? Your post reads as though Charlo is the Don and everything at the weight centers around him. He beat 1 injured and aged former contender, that's it.
        Yeah, hes not fought anyone of note at 160, but he destroyed J-Rock at 154. A guy I thought before the fight had a good chance of beating him. Dont get me wrong, I dont like Charlo as a man, but the guy looks damn good to the eyeball test. If I was any of the other guys, I'd stay the hell away from him. High risk, no money.
        Last edited by Usetoloveboxing; 08-25-2018, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthooklead View Post
          How is the Saunder's winner up for no.4 with Charlo and Jacobs higher?

Saunder's resume at 160 smashes both Jacobs and Charlo, plus he has a title. Charlo has done zero at 160.
          Saunders will give any of these guys trouble. I just dont like boxers, boring as hell to watch a guy run for 12 rounds. I think he may beat GGG or Canelo badly. Jacob's is bigger, and longer, which could make outboxing him a bit trickier. Charlo hasn't beaten anyone at 160, but hes the 1 guy, besides maybe Andrade who has the speed to give BJS trouble. Andrade is so up and down you just dont know what guy is going to show.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            How do you become #1 w/o fighting GGG?

by either, beating the guys he cannot beat..... or, by beating the guys he will not fight

e.g.

Wilder becomes the man at heavyweight if he beats Fury

Golovkin has never been undisputed

Comment

Originally posted by Usetoloveboxing View Post
              Yeah, hes not fought anyone of note at 160, but he destroyed J-Rock at 154. A guy I thought before the fight had a good chance of beating him. Dont get me wrong, I dont like Charlo as a man, but the guy looks damn good to the eyeball test. If I was any of the other guys, I'd stay the hell away from him. High risk, no money.
              I get what you're saying, he is a beast and looks like a big time player if he can keep a level head but he hasn't proved anything at 160 as of yet. Not much incentive for GGG, Canelo or Jacob's when you look at who's 'touchin M's' and who isn't.

Comment

Why the urgency to be no1? Beat Ggg and you will be no1.
                Ggg s been the man longer and it has been a case of when.your ready for Ggg and that is now.
                So don't get ahead of yourself

Comment

Working...
                X