Americans dont give a sht about Usyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
    looool

Hey custodians can afford DAZN, so it wouldn't matter. Plus they will tell the entire custodian community..which is in the THOUSANDS
    And If those custodians work in schools, we can bring a whole generation of fans.

War Custodians

Comment

He’s fairly unknown , but he’s the unified champion so shouldn’t be ignored. Eddie has taken the opportunity to take a p4p unknown to try and use him to increase both popularity for the fighter and his own brand! Smart move!

Comment

Only a few people I know are familiar with Usyk, but those are people who follow boxing very closely. Do you just want to hear that boxing isnt as big anymore in the US? I dont think thats a big secret. That is the reason he isnt very relative here.
        Last edited by Body Shot; 11-04-2018, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
          great...so 5 custodians know who usyk is.....is that going to help eddie hearn do numbers?
          if Usyk was a rapist convicted felon mugged old ladies a cannibal street hood-lum "americans" would luv the guy

Comment

Speak for yourself, Usyk is THAT dude. Fights for 12 rounds and is building one heck of a resume'. Oh yeah is the definition of a true road warrior. What is there not to like about him?

Comment

I bet Usyk takes the Joshua fight before Wilder does lol

Comment

What makes you feel you can speak for millions of people? Your opinion is your own,and simply no one gives a damn.

Comment

Usyk's style not American friendly? Wait till they get to know him.

Comment

Americans dont care much about boxing...boxing fans are coming to know, respect and enjoy watching him. Now if you wanna those guys who are saying this becauae he not on showtime or espn or whatever network fan you are then i know you wouldnt be able to comprehend this. But i around boxing ppl alot and we dig him. There around 327 million ppl in the U.S. I mean does mikey garcia vs easter doing 600k views mean all Americans dont like either guy? Do the charlos fighting and getting 400k views on showtime mean americans dont like them? Americans for most part believe boxing is corrupt and that the skills level has dropped dramatically and that boxers dont like to challenge themselves as fighters on a regular basis. So they do other things. Watch other things etc etc. But yeah BOXING fans like Usyk lol

Comment

The fact of the matter is, the Usyk style doesn't sell. It doesn't pack enough meat in the seats. He has the Floyd Mayweather fighting style of the Cruiserweight division.

Comment

Working...
                      X