No announcement yet.

I Feel Bad For The Indian Girl Who Got Raped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
    It's not a Muslim country you thick ignorant cvnt.

India and in particular Delhi do have a problem with this but the woman does not get labelled as being an adulterer. The issue is the government hasn't done enough to weed out this issue.
    wierd how people always say that, muslim population in india is less than 10% but if you wear traditional arab/semitic clothes people automatically think your an indian

Comment

Originally posted by Money Shot
      A lot of woman in Islamic countries in particular are complicit in their maltreatment, so what can you do? If a woman is raped she gets jailed and blamed for it. You cannot impose Western values of equality on these people, they are governed by different morals.
      The area that it happened is Hindu... So is it a western thing that you allow guns to kill school children, and when people want ak47 and ar15's banned, they say no...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        My first thought was:

"Would I have ****ed her when she was still alive?"

My second thought was:

"Would I **** her now she's dead?"

Don't hate the playa, hate the game.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          My first thought was:

"Would I have ****ed her when she was still alive?"

My second thought was:

"Would I **** her now she's dead?"

Don't hate the playa, hate the game.

Originally posted by Chris T Byrd View Post
          Disgusting. Period. Someone smack this guy in the head to bring back some sense to him.
          This guy is one of those posters that think he's "Cool" because he goes wayyyy beyond the shock factor ... he thrives when someone on the internet acknowledges him because he doesn't receive it in his day to day life ... ignore the ****

Comment

Originally posted by TartanSoldier View Post
            Sure...

Like most religions it's nowhere near perfect.
            Yes, Islam is perfect . But everyone cannot understand. I'm 16 years old and researched about all religions. I have read Bible, I have read Torah. Without prejiduces. And I saw again. Islam is PERFECT. Only people are wrong. How many times you researhed about Islam. I'm sure NEVER. Anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Checheni_Lamara View Post
              Yes, Islam is perfect . But everyone cannot understand. I'm 16 years old and researched about all religions. I have read Bible, I have read Torah. Without prejiduces. And I saw again. Islam is PERFECT. Only people are wrong. How many times you researhed about Islam. I'm sure NEVER. Anyway.
              At the age of 16 I think its safe to say you don't know s**t about anything. This is not meant as an insult. Most 16 year olds don't have a clue about real life. You'll understand what I mean in about 10 or 15 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                At the age of 16 I think its safe to say you don't know s**t about anything. This is not meant as an insult. Most 16 year olds don't have a clue about real life. You'll understand what I mean in about 10 or 15 years.
                Okey I will give a simple answer you, you'r living in England, isnt it ?
                England is a country that rapidly become Muslim. Why they are becoming muslim ? Why you know ? because they start to understand what you mean .

Comment

Originally posted by Checheni_Lamara View Post
                  Okey I will give a simple answer you, you'r living in England, isnt it ?
                  England is a country that rapidly become Muslim. Why they are becoming muslim ? Why you know ? because they start to understand what you mean .
                  Muslim people moved to England, Muslim people have kids, kids become Muslims......its that simple.

If Muslims never came here and say instead, Buddhists came here in the same numbers the same thing would happen. There are just more Muslims in the world than Buddhists. That has nothing to do with which religion is right or wrong, that just has to do with breeding.

Like I said, I don't expect you to understand, you are only 16. Peoples minds evolve over the years. Most people look back and cringe about things they thought and did as a 16 year old. If you are still thinking like a 16 year old when you are 30 then its safe to say you have failed in evolving as a person. Either that or have been brainwashed.

Comment

Let them go free as I have a feeling the Indian people will lynch them and stone them to death if the government dont lock them away for good.

India seriously needs to sort itself out, for a country as developed as they are and with the wealth they generate, they are still in serious stone age times when it comes to certain things.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                      Muslim people moved to England, Muslim people have kids, kids become Muslims......its that simple.

If Muslims never came here and say instead, Buddhists came here in the same numbers the same thing would happen. There are just more Muslims in the world than Buddhists. That has nothing to do with which religion is right or wrong, that just has to do with breeding.

Like I said, I don't expect you to understand, you are only 16. Peoples minds evolve over the years. Most people look back and cringe about things they thought and did as a 16 year old. If you are still thinking like a 16 year old when you are 30 then its safe to say you have failed in evolving as a person. Either that or have been brainwashed.
                      No no no ! You'r wrong. I guessed you will give this answer. Yes this is absolutely correct. There are a lot of originally muslim family living in England. You brought them there , for run, for working like a donkey. And today there are alot of muslim Pakistani, Indian , Arab , Turk , Chechen , and they have a high social status . Teachers, doctors, engineers , scientists . Ever year increasing the number of Muslims in 200,000 people in England . This is so big number. So in other words everyear one English town going on Muslim town.
                      Each 50.000 of the 200.000 is originally christian or other people, british origin.

Really I dont want to discuss about religions . Everyone is free to thinking what they want.

Comment

Working...
                      X